Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] Motor bike turntable  (Read 3992 times)

• Offline Kieron @ Spin-IT

• Trophy Member  ‐    26
    • Topic Author

Offline Kieron @ Spin-IT

• Trophy Member
    • Topic Author
    • kieron
    • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
    • City / Town: Staffs
    Motor bike turntable
    on: Jan 31, 2020, 06.27 pm
    Jan 31, 2020, 06.27 pm
    https://share.icloud.com/photos/0DR-8hhTKtnKKwCnh0ivua4OA#Tamworth
    Hi chaps
    Have a look at this link if you can open it.
    It is 1inch tall. Ride on and off, lockable, indoor or outdoor and stackable when not in use.
    Let me know if anyone has any comments or questions.
    Kieron

Spin-IT Motorcycle Turntables, Unit 1 Brabazon Court Borman, Lichfield Road Industrial Estate, Tamworth, UK B79 7TA

• Offline Novocastrian   gb

• Trophy Master  ‐    699

Offline Novocastrian

• Trophy Master
    • Bike: TTSE
    • City / Town: Tynemouth
    Re: Motor bike turntable
    Reply #1 on: Jan 31, 2020, 06.51 pm
    Jan 31, 2020, 06.51 pm
    Looks good.  But my garage doesn't have the room for one...
    Ken Hastie
    TTSE, a handful of BSAs, a Vespa 300 and an MGB

• Offline earthman   gb

• Trophy Master  ‐    2121

Offline earthman

• Trophy Master
    Reply #2 on: Jan 31, 2020, 10.20 pm
    Jan 31, 2020, 10.20 pm
    That's very neat. :062:

• Offline pjhprop

• Trophy Member  ‐    38

Offline pjhprop

• Trophy Member
    • Bike: 2015 Trophy
    • City / Town: Leeds
    Reply #3 on: Feb 01, 2020, 10.04 am
    Feb 01, 2020, 10.04 am
    Looks good

where from and how much

• Trophy Member  ‐    26
    • Topic Author

Offline Kieron @ Spin-IT

• Trophy Member
    • Topic Author
    • kieron
    Reply #4 on: Feb 01, 2020, 11.00 am
    Feb 01, 2020, 11.00 am
    Hi There.
     My company Spin It Ltd has been manufacturing Car Turntables for over a decade, we are a UK Manufacturing company
     Over the years we have been asked hundreds of times for turntables for bikes but the car range are too expensive and large for what is needed for bikes.
     We have designed and built this first one and just completed it yesterday and I have to say it works perfectly, just as we wanted it to.
     We are going to be getting some literature and marketing material together and start promoting it on our web site and probably some press.
     I have sent the short video link to some recent inquiries we had for bike turntables and I have a number of guys coming over to check it out with a view to purchasing all ready.
     We have not got down to exact pricing yet but it will probably be in the region of 900 - 1000 + vat.
     If any Trophy members are interested I am able to offer these at a reduced cost while we get our marketing right. They will only be made to order. It can be delivered ready assembled or broken down for self assembly, it would take about 30 minutes .We have contacts and contracts in many countries world wide so we wont be limiting ourselves to the UK either.

Spin-IT Motorcycle Turntables, Unit 1 Brabazon Court Borman, Lichfield Road Industrial Estate, Tamworth, UK B79 7TA

• Offline pjhprop

• Trophy Member  ‐    38

Offline pjhprop

• Trophy Member
    • Bike: 2015 Trophy
    • City / Town: Leeds
    Reply #5 on: Feb 01, 2020, 11.48 am
    Feb 01, 2020, 11.48 am
    could you give me the actual dimensions, and what discounted rate you would do

regards

Paul

• Offline earthman   gb

• Trophy Master  ‐    2121

Offline earthman

• Trophy Master
    Reply #6 on: Feb 01, 2020, 12.27 pm
    Feb 01, 2020, 12.27 pm
    *Originally Posted by kieron [+]
    Hi There.
     My company Spin It Ltd has been manufacturing Car Turntables for over a decade, we are a UK Manufacturing company
     Over the years we have been asked hundreds of times for turntables for bikes but the car range are too expensive and large for what is needed for bikes.
     We have designed and built this first one and just completed it yesterday and I have to say it works perfectly, just as we wanted it to.
     We are going to be getting some literature and marketing material together and start promoting it on our web site and probably some press.
     I have sent the short video link to some recent inquiries we had for bike turntables and I have a number of guys coming over to check it out with a view to purchasing all ready.
     We have not got down to exact pricing yet but it will probably be in the region of 900 - 1000 + vat.
     If any Trophy members are interested I am able to offer these at a reduced cost while we get our marketing right. They will only be made to order. It can be delivered ready assembled or broken down for self assembly, it would take about 30 minutes .We have contacts and contracts in many countries world wide so we wont be limiting ourselves to the UK either.

Just an idea/some suggestions, have you thought about owners who may want to use the main stand rather than the side stand?

Have you tried putting the bike on it's main stand whilst on this turn table, does the table still turn freely even though most of the bikes weight is going through the two prongs of the stand? The diameter of the turntable maybe needed to increase slightly to aid with the initial position/lifting onto the stand? Although I guess it may not matter if the rear wheel were outside the diameter of the plate because it would be in the air??

• Trophy Member  ‐    26
    • Topic Author

Offline Kieron @ Spin-IT

• Trophy Member
    • Topic Author
    • kieron
    Reply #7 on: Feb 02, 2020, 10.13 am
    Feb 02, 2020, 10.13 am
    Hi all.
    I have had a few discussions with admin regarding the content of my posts. It appears that I should have asked permission to discuss my business here and they are correct, apologies to everyone.
     Now that there have been a couple of replies admin have kindly allowed me to reply with further information on the turntable.
     This one is just under 2 meters diameter (best use of stock material sizes) and as you can see it is a perfect size for the Trophy. I have not tried it on the center stand but will do so but the way its built it should not make any difference. You cant see in the video but there is a small central retaining cap and a removable doughnut that is supposed to be large enough for the center stand.
    https://share.icloud.com/photos/08pByVkJ2MvjWBePjFUg5iaqQ

tweedy-bunch