Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: WTB: TTSE mid atlantic US (fulfilled-purchased)  (Read 847 times)

Offline MrFeo

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '14 TTSE; '80 XS 400
  • City / Town: Mid Atlantic
Re: WTB Wanted: TTSE mid atlantic US
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2020, 04:36:19 PM »
*Originally Posted by dandrumheller [+]
Damn!  Didn't think I'd see them get their hands on another one.  I paid the same price for my new (13 miles) 2015 from them last summer.

Was wondering why you guys were posting these, much more than I'm looking to pay. Then realized these were NEW TTSE bikes still being sold in 2020   :033: WOW! No dealer fees too, what a class act. Certainly puts downward pressure on used market (some guys asking 10k for used!) when they're selling new ones like that. Someone will end up with quite a deal even if still rich for my blood  :038:

I'm waiting for this cabrona thing to tie down so I can plan a journey to scoop up one of the more... 'economical' used ones under $7.5k.
Thanks!

Offline dandrumheller

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Lebanon ME
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2020, 07:31:58 PM »
A couple years ago, the used market was really in a tailspin, because there were a bunch of the new ones still available for these bargain basement prices.  I haven't paid a ton of attention real recently, but I was kind of monitoring the new and used market off and on for a while.  My gut feeling, now that the last of the new 'steal' price bikes are about gone, is that used prices are up somewhere between 1 and 2K or so from where they were for a comparable bike for the time. 

Best of luck on your search - the TTSE is a great bike!
2015 TTSE.  It's blue.

Offline Canes1

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Phantom Black
  • City / Town: Fayetteville, GA
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2020, 05:34:47 PM »
I looked at the FJR's and there is no comparison and doesn't come close to what the Trophy offers, imo.
Paid $10,200 for my 2017 , last October, with 7500 miles and it was well worth it!

Offline ibdye

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Abingdon, VA
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2020, 11:42:15 PM »
I have a 2013 Pacific Blue for sale.  Great shape, never down, runs outstandingly.  The bike has +/- 8500 miles and includes the top box.  Original rear tire will need replaced fairly soon.  Front tire was replaced around 900 miles with a Michelin Pilot Road 4 so it has probably 4000 miles of life left.  Seth Lamb heated front seat, also still have the original unheated seat.  Heated OEM grips.  I'm located in SW Virginia.  Asking $7500.  Pictures are a few years old but bike is essentially unchanged.  I'm thinning the herd.

Offline TX Triumphs

• Trophy Junior
  • Another beautiful day in paradise.
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '12 Tiger
  • City / Town: Tyler area, TX
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2020, 04:49:29 PM »
There is currently 32 listed less than $10k on CycleTrader. I can tell you the real number is 31 since last Saturday  :164: but there are some nice ones out there. I had considered waiting to see if prices would drop with current economics but decided to get riding instead.

Good luck!