Beowulf Radiator Guard by digital
[Today at 09:41:32 PM]

Pulsing Front Brakes by Ernest T
[Today at 09:38:31 PM]

Locked Glove Box by Jeffb
[Today at 09:22:24 PM]

Trophy Totaled by RedMerle
[Today at 07:31:34 PM]

Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: What about this colourMy last bike was a Honda  (Read 1430 times)

Offline baz1

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: basingstoke
Re: What about this colourMy last bike was a Honda
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2020, 03:03:43 PM »
Looks really nice in red, what sort of price would a full respray be?

Offline gfxmonkey

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: TROPHY SE
  • City / Town: Bishop's Stortford
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2020, 11:36:28 AM »
I'm going to ask a friend of mine who does wrapping, will be interesting to see if he'd like to takemy bike on as a project.

Online RedMerle

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy & Tiger 1200
  • City / Town: St Cleer, Cornwall
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2020, 07:30:27 PM »
*Originally Posted by ade52 [+]
Sorry brother trophians, I may not have been very clear in my earlier post. The images of 13 differant coloured trophies coconut posted earlier in this post. bike 7 (I think) is red and white with red on the lower fairing mirror pods and lower pannier lids and wheels. I can't make my mind up between the same style in red and silver or British racing green and silver (maybe lighten the green a bit). I would like to keep the silver as the paintwork on the bike is good and does not need painting unless something happens between now and next winter as it is a winter project. I think British racing green would look good. Your comments appreciated please.

British Racing Green is my long term car favourite and being a Land Rover, it really suits it. I’m a bit disappointed by the photo of the BRG Trophy in the earlier page as it looks too dark there.

Did you get any further with your deliberations?
After 7 years of riding the Tiger (the Trophy's disreputable hooligan little brother!), from May ‘20, It’s been joined by a blue Trophy too!
Colour TBA 😁

Offline ade52

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE 2013
  • City / Town: Durham
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2020, 06:41:37 PM »
It is a project for next winter when I will have to do full service and I had another thought. As we argue about which triumph colour is fastest or better how about lower fairings and mirrors in blue and a detail of blue on lower pannier lids top box and front mudguard. Then I may have the fastest TTSE ever made LOL

tweedy-bunch