Products and Services from Forum Vendors > Powerbronze

Powerbronze Hot Product - Trophy 1200 Flip / Touring Screen

<< < (2/5) > >>

RichardPB:
Originally Posted by Canes1 OK, so I decide to purchase the above windscreen, go to PB site, order with 10% discount code and "Pay For Shipping through paypal, last week.
Noticed a refund from PB today and wonder whats going on. :187:

Email them and got a reply that it cost too much to ship so they cancelled the order....wait....thought I paid for shipping? :157:

Anyways, don't understand how they can stay in business with practices like this and the "Rear Hugger" debacle! :164:

Hello Canes1,

I have just sent you a private message regarding the matter of your order and have also sent it to your e-mail address that you used for your original order with us.

Kind Regards,
Richard Padwick
Powerbronze International

Novocastrian:
Richard, I think you would do well to explain to the group what's going on.  I already have a view of Powerbronze based on two complaints I've read here.  It's your opportunity to regain street cred.  Private messages are all well and good but leaves the rest of us thinking hmmmm....

Canes1:
Richard did explain that because of covid19 the shipping went from 20 (which I paid) to 95...more than the windscreen itself and did send a link for the product that's already in the states!

Just re-ordered from link and thank you Richard! :028:

dietDrThunder:
Originally Posted by Canes1 Richard did explain that because of covid19 the shipping went from 20 (which I paid) to 95...more than the windscreen itself and did send a link for the product that's already in the states!

Just re-ordered from link and thank you Richard! :028:

Can we have the link?

Canes1:
I'm sorry but, I no longer have the link. Bought the windscreen last August.
I sure Richard at PB could possibly help if you contact him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version