Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: WTB - OEM Tank Bag  (Read 806 times)

Offline TomAdis

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Brighton, MI
WTB - OEM Tank Bag
« on: June 29, 2020, 11:03:32 pm »
Not very happy with my aftermarket tank bag.  So, who of you out there have one you're not using or want to get rid of?  Any condition acceptable, as long as all the parts are there.

Offline Sestakdl

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE 2015
  • City / Town: Redondo Beach
Re: WTB - OEM Tank Bag
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2020, 02:11:24 pm »
The zipper is broken on the OEM that I bought with the bike.  I just ordered a new one from bike bandit, https://www.bikebandit.com/oem-parts/detail/triumph/a9510095/b3160139?gclid=CjwKCAjwm_P5BRAhEiwAwRzSO7zeGOvOuOmZxTPlJ9VIMg0X7aPG-QKOHlbK_O7ptJqau-NUjoukQxoCxWoQAvD_BwE

I tried to get the zipper fixed but could find anyone to do it (shoe repair, luggage repair and/or seamstress). Do you want an old one with a broken zipper?

Offline TomAdis

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Brighton, MI
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 02:22:04 pm »
*Originally Posted by Sestakdl [+]
The zipper is broken on the OEM that I bought with the bike.  I just ordered a new one from bike bandit, https://www.bikebandit.com/oem-parts/detail/triumph/a9510095/b3160139?gclid=CjwKCAjwm_P5BRAhEiwAwRzSO7zeGOvOuOmZxTPlJ9VIMg0X7aPG-QKOHlbK_O7ptJqau-NUjoukQxoCxWoQAvD_BwE

I tried to get the zipper fixed but could find anyone to do it (shoe repair, luggage repair and/or seamstress). Do you want an old one with a broken zipper?

I have a great guy here who can fix nearly anything so I would LOVE to take it off your hands.....

However.....

You're going to be disappointed with Bikebandit.  I ordered a bag through them, then a week later they contacted me saying they are out of stock and can't get replacements because OEM doesn't make them anymore.

Still, if you want to sell your broken one, with mounting hardware; PM me.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 02:37:31 pm by TomAdis »

Offline Sestakdl

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE 2015
  • City / Town: Redondo Beach
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2020, 02:46:12 pm »
Thanks for Bike Bandit heads up.
Iíll wait until I receive the new one before releasing the old broken zipper one.
Iíll need the mounting hardware for the new on. Iíll post again after I receive the new one