Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: SOLD TRIUMPH NAVIGATOR ADVENTURE SUIT  (Read 430 times)

Offline barab63

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 15 Trophy
  • City / Town: NJ
SOLD TRIUMPH NAVIGATOR ADVENTURE SUIT
« on: July 28, 2020, 09:39:11 PM »
I'm 6 ft, 170 lbs., 40" chest, 32" sleeve, 34" waist, 32" inseam, and this size medium fit me perfectly. Both the jacket and the pants are gusseted with adjustments in the waists, arms, and at the boots. I wore this for two years, before retiring it to the closet.

Sold by Triumph dealers, it was marketed as an adventure suit, but I wore it only on pavement. It has plenty of pockets and good venting, and is in excellent condition. It's never been in a crash. There are no stains, tears, holes, or scuffs.

The suit comes with zip out Outlast thermal liners that make it very comfortable for cold weather. With everything zipped up, the suit is wind and waterproof due to an integral Sympatex liner and waterproof YKK zippers. It breathes very well. There is Knox armor in the shoulders, elbows, spine, hips, and knees.

I'm asking $200 for both jacket and pants, plus shipping from 07652.

27/08/20 - Edited to add "Sold" Flag.
Trophy Moderator
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 09:48:30 AM by Trophy Moderator »

Offline Rectx

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Hobe Sound
Re: TRIUMPH NAVIGATOR ADVENTURE SUIT
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 02:37:15 PM »
I’m interested in your Navigator suit. We seem to be about the same size but maybe just a little larger in waist (couple of inches tops)..can it be adjusted out some? How’s the waterproof membrane holding up? Have you ever retreated the DWR finish for water repell?
Thanks,
John

Offline barab63

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 15 Trophy
  • City / Town: NJ
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2020, 11:22:11 PM »
Both jacket and pants have Velcro adjustable belts.  I wear 34 waist jeans, so I had to cinch down the pants’ waist adjustment.  Based on your description, you should not have any fit issues.

The entire suit has the integral Sympatex liner, which is an inner layer bonded to the outer Cordura shell.  It is not a coating, so it does not require any treatment. 

Offline BIR Bill

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Camarillo California
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2020, 01:37:02 AM »
Hi,

If John doesn't buy the suit, I'm in.  Please let me know the cost including shipping to California, zip 90310 and how to get payment to you.  Thank you 

Bill          11/08/20 - Edited to remove personal contact details ( not permitted ).
               Please make contact using the Forum Private Message service.
               Trophy Moderator
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 05:48:04 PM by Trophy Moderator »

Offline Rectx

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Hobe Sound
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2020, 02:05:33 AM »
Ok, sounds good. Just sent PM with contact info..
Thanks,
John