Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: 2017 Trophy SE For Sale in Knoxville, TN  (Read 158 times)

Offline mtowngoldie

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: KNOXVILLE
2017 Trophy SE For Sale in Knoxville, TN
« on: October 13, 2020, 12:40:53 am »
Just listed my 2017 well accessorized Pacific Blue Trophy SE for sale on CycleTrader.com.  Rather than recreating the wheel here on the Trophy forum, I'm going to provide a link below that will take you directly to my listing if anyone is interested in checking it out.  Once there, you will find complete information about the bike along with around 45 photos.  Please contact me via the forum's private message system, or the contact system on the CycleTrader website, should you have any questions.

Below is some of the basic information to look over to see whether or not you want to take a look at my bike:

1)  Priced at $12,499 OBO
     2)  Current Mileage is 11,500 (Subject to go up...it's Fall riding season here in east Tennessee)
     3)  The bike has over $4,000 of accessories and add-ons as priced
     4)  Immaculate condition and all routine maintenance has been done
     5)  New Michelin Pilot Road 4 GT's mounted in July, 2020
     6)  Soupy's Performance lowering links kit allows you to adjust the seat height to your desired height - up or down
     7)  Denali amber lens running lights, Denali Sound Bomb horn and Strobing auxiliary brake light for additional visibility and safety
     8)  Tralex tip over bars (front and rear) with T-Rex racing highway pegs, Utopia "Quick Out" backrest, Pipe Werx exhaust, etc., etc.

So, please take a look here if you want to know more:   https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2017-Triumph-TROPHY+SE-5014249469/?cmp=email_cycle_paa_posted

Thanks for looking!  :821: