Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Crash Bars by Tralex  (Read 4007 times)

Offline kepi

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Edmonton
Re: Crash Bars by Tralex
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2020, 12:43:46 am »
Another happy customer here of Tralex's rear crash bars. Two sets, actually; one for my bike and one for my dad's. Just installed them today and it couldn't have been easier.

Plus the shipping time from Spain to delivery in western Canada was only three days! (including transiting through New York)

Here's to Tralex! :821:

Online digital

• Trophy Master
  • Trophy SE 1200
    • View Profile
  • Bike: digital
  • City / Town: Barcelona
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2020, 12:59:46 am »
Glad to read this !!!

Luckily I know Tralex personally, not so lucky because we cannot see each other how we would like to, because we are about 1,000 km apart from each other.

But I am very proud to have a good friend and that all the votes towards him are positive.

This same night I went out to dinner with my lady and I explained to her that last Thursday my motorcycle fell when I went up the ramp of a parking lot where we had been working. Somehow and he's right, he has given me something for not explaining it to him, more than anything in case something had happened to me.

But I have already explained that naturally as it is a great motorcycle, no damage to me, nor to the motorcycle, for the latter because of the great Tralex factory bars, nothing that cannot be repaired as Tralex says with a piece of paper sandpaper and some black paint.

So in time you and your dad will be proud of the money invested in those crash bars.
Only motorcyclists know why dogs stick their head out the car window.

Offline kepi

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Edmonton
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2020, 01:04:29 am »
*Originally Posted by digital [+]
So in time you and your dad will be proud of the money invested in those crash bars.
I've already dumped my bike twice before (while stationary at least, so no sliding was involved) so I'm looking forward to having my panniers protected now.

Online digital

• Trophy Master
  • Trophy SE 1200
    • View Profile
  • Bike: digital
  • City / Town: Barcelona
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2020, 01:21:16 am »
I hope the motorcycle does not fall to the ground, unfortunately, we can never say that we will never fall again, it would be lying to ourselves, since the day we least expect it. The bike is going away and we cannot prevent it from falling to the ground.

As you have seen in the photos that pass, the suitcases have been well protected. I must add that the floor of the ramp is very rough cement and with protruding concrete pebbles.
Only motorcyclists know why dogs stick their head out the car window.

Offline Schindawg

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '17 Ruby Red TTSE
  • City / Town: NW Minnesota
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2020, 02:56:31 am »
*Originally Posted by OzzieSE [+]
Just finished fitting the front and rear bars from Tralex. Could not be happier with them! After watching his videos fitting was a breeze, although if I spoke Spanish I might not have put the bar in the wrong way at first  :034: I've had bars on previous bikes that take away from the pristine appearance, but IMHO these actually add value, and might save me another new paint job if I ever slip over again :152:
Thanks Tralex

Wow! Another cool colored Trophy! Have not seen it in this color before. Did you buy it like this or have it done after you purchased. Really like it! Sorry to get off topic!
PREVIOUS RIDES
1972 Honda CB350
1982 Suzuki GS450L
1983 Suzuki GS650L
1983 Honda GL650 Silverwing Interstate

Offline OzzieSE

• Trophy Junior
  • "Adventure is out there!" (Charles Muntz)
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Toowoomba
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2020, 07:52:07 am »
Thanks Schindawg, back at ya'! I was looking around the forum and noticed yours and Redmerle in that lovely Candy Red. Nice. Mine was Phantom Black when I bought it, but the previous owner had dropped it on the left and then I dropped it on the right, so I decided since I was never a fan of black motorcycles anyway it must be Karma giving me the opportunity to change it :008: Took the parts to my local paint and panel shop and they did the rest. I love it! Maybe we should start a new thread on Custom Colours? :001:
"Imagination is the eye of the soul." (Joseph Joubert)

Offline Noggin

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 13 plate Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Southampton
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2020, 02:11:29 pm »
Hi all just checking is the legend known as Tralex still producing and selling the crash bars, if so how do I ask for a set please
Various bikes, then I grew up !
1991 Triumph Trophy 1200
2010 Triumph Sprint GT
2013 Triumph Trophy 1215

Online Coconut

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: South Birmingham
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2020, 02:58:08 pm »
Look him up in the list of Members from the Main Menu Bar and send him a Private Message  :028:

Cheers  :821: