Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Crash Bars by Tralex  (Read 8188 times)

Offline Dinty

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 15 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: WESTWOOD
Re: Crash Bars by Tralex
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2021, 06:23:38 pm »
   I looked and found none, They make the acquisition process easy and the shipping time is amazing I got mine in less than a week! They make the payment process easy as well with Paypal and have great videos to help with the installation. Good Luck

Offline Tralex

• Approved Vendor
  • Go, enjoy and........come back.
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Leˇn
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2021, 06:50:12 pm »
Hi friends.
Indeed, there is no problem in shipping protection bars to the United States, Canada, Australia, the European Union and other countries. I have had some problems with shipments to the United Kingdom in the first months of this year due to the new conditions caused by the exit from the European Union but it seems that they have already been solved and the shipments are taking less time to arrive.
At the moment I have several pending orders to manufacture for some of you because I have a lot of work in the workshop, but I will try to attend to you as quickly as possible. If any of you want an accessory, you can order it from me in my e-mail mototuningleon@gmail.com and I will add it to the list of pending deliveries to manufacture it as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for your interest in my accessories.
There are two kinds of people, those who dream and ........ the people that get their dreams.

Offline kirkkw

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy
  • City / Town: Leander/Austin
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2021, 02:03:39 pm »
*Originally Posted by Dinty [+]
  Thank you for your help. Everything is installed, It took me about a day, I followed the wonderful video for removing the bike's outer body and after that, it was pretty straight forward. I would only make 1 suggestion I found it easier to pre-install the large crash bars. Line them up and torque them down in the correct position. Then remove the bars from the bike and install the outer body (fairing . Then put the bar back into place. I don't know if I'm being clear enough but it worked out great. The bars look great!!
Thank you for your help.What a beautiful well-engineered product. I recommend this product to all Trophy owners as a very reasonably priced insurance policy, because a drop can happen to anyone

I installed my bars last week.  I planned to post these same instruction but found them posted by Dinty. 

I would only make 1 suggestion, I found it easier to pre-install the large crash bars. Line them up and torque them down in the correct position. Then remove the bars from the bike and install the outer body (fairing . Then put the bars back into place. I don't know if I'm being clear enough but it worked out great.

Offline kirkkw

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy
  • City / Town: Leander/Austin
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2021, 02:06:56 pm »
Tralex is aka Mototuning Leon in youtube where you will find the instructions to skin the trophy and install the bars.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMuUPhvjuwkZZCJTN7Q66rg

Offline SolonDDS

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Solon Ohio
« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2021, 02:17:27 pm »
Thanks.   I saw the post earlier and have been in contact with Leon.   He is backlogged will get back to me when he has made some more product
It looks like a great insurance plan as you said and the video is impressive even if I am American and only know one language.  It seems most Europeans know several.