Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: New Member  (Read 854 times)

Offline Markoz

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy 1200SE
  • City / Town: Horsham
Re: New Member
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2020, 11:17:27 am »
Hi Trophy Rider... Sounds like we are migrating from the same bikes onto the Trophy  :001: Be good to know your thoughts once you have become accustomed to the new steed  :028:

Offline PhilInAthens

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '14 Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Athens, GA
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2020, 03:57:59 pm »
 :400:

Offline TrophyRider4

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Paw Paw, Michigan
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2020, 06:19:11 pm »
I have the bike in my garage, but I am recovering from a broken leg, after a deer took me off from my Concours 14, last month.  It may be spring before I can ride her much.....  The miles that i have put on the new bike show the following:  Steering on the Trophy is almost effortless after the Concours 14.  My arms hurt for about two weeks when I got the Concours.  After you start a turn on the Concours, you must then apply tremendous amounts of pressure on the bars to hold it from falling into the turn.  After a couple of weeks, you don't even notice anymore.  The St1300 is well behaved.  You push to enter a turn, and the bike stays in that line, and when you accelerate out of the turn, the bars return to the center position on their own.
I will miss the acceleration of the Concours 14.  It is a rocket ship! (totaled during the deer strike)
The creature comforts of the Trophy SE are amazing!  I won't have to get an aftermarket seat, or bar risers, or any of that stuff!  My TPMS batteries are dead.  I had just replaced the batteries in the Concours 14 tires, so I have a batch of batteries on my shelf.  I will not worry about this, until it is time to change out the tires, though.  I do have the audio system software problem, and the battery was dead when I went to get it from the dealer. 
If anyone has questions about the ST1300 or Concours 14, feel free to ask.  I put more than 50000 miles on the ST1300, and about 8000 miles on the Concours 14.

Have a Great Day!
 :001:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 06:36:23 pm by Trophy Moderator »

Offline Maxime

• Trophy Pro
  • trophy 1200se
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph trophy1200se
  • City / Town: Oostende
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2020, 06:31:32 pm »
I Aldo likes my st1300 a lot😍