Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: SOLD - Marc Parnes Single Sided Swing Arm Cones TRSE Kit  (Read 355 times)

Offline mtowngoldie

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: KNOXVILLE
SOLD - Marc Parnes Single Sided Swing Arm Cones TRSE Kit
« on: December 01, 2020, 09:47:30 pm »
SOLD - For Sale - Just remembered that I have a set of Marc Parnes Single Sided Swing Arm Cones (Parne's Kit TRSE) bored for a 1/2" shaft that I no longer need.  These cones were only used one time and they are like new.  If you change your own tires, or, take your tires to a garage or dealer to have them mounted, you will very likely need these "single sided swing arm cones" in order to hold the TTSE rear tire rim in place for proper mounting.  They will also work for use on the front tire rim as well.

The price for the cones is $45.00 delivered anywhere in the lower 48 of the USA.  Payment via PayPal.

Here is a link to Marc Parnes website so you can familiarize yourself with these items:   http://www.marcparnes.com/Triumph_Motorcycle_Wheel_Balancer.htm#TRSE

Let me know if you are interested.  I'll give you guys a few days to get them first before listing them on eBay.  Thanks!

:821:

06/12/20 - Edited to add "Sold" Flag
Trophy Moderator
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 09:39:59 am by Trophy Moderator »

Online Fatherof2

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: North East
Re: Marc Parnes Single Sided Swing Arm Cones TRSE Kit for Tire Mountin
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 10:32:36 pm »
PM sent