Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Utopia Driver Backrest in Ohio  (Read 789 times)

Offline Easyrider4

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Ohio
Utopia Driver Backrest in Ohio
« on: December 04, 2020, 04:37:41 am »
 A like new Utopia Driver backrest already mounted on a new passenger comfort seat.  The backrest has the two tone material to match the seat. You are buying the seat/backrest on the left in the picture.  All ready to install in 3 minutes. All boxed and ready to ship from 43616 in the US.  My estimates from USPS or Fedex for shipping in the US lower 48 were $70 to the west coast or $30 to the east coast.  I have over $350 in the seat and Utopia and want $220 for the setup plus shipping. For you riders across the ocean, you can check with your parcel post for shipping costs from 43616 (Oregon, Ohio) and I will deliver the box (11 pounds, 22” L x 17”W x 10”H) to my USPS station.   For any TT owners around Detroit area I can meet you halfway and save shipping.  PayPal or cash accepted.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 05:23:33 pm by Easyrider4 »
There are Old Bikers and there are Bold bikers but, there are no Old Bold bikers

Offline Easyrider4

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Ohio
Re: Utopia Driver Backrest in Ohio
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 05:24:57 pm »
Bump.  Ready for spring install.
There are Old Bikers and there are Bold bikers but, there are no Old Bold bikers

tweedy-bunch