Another Ride to the Ledges State Park by iowabikerider
[Today at 02:02:38 am]

Spinning the bobbins by Trophyed-Up
[Today at 12:41:36 am]

Another Forum Newbie by bobv07662
[Today at 12:27:40 am]

Another Newbee Question - Excessive Heat by Saddle Tramp
[Yesterday at 09:46:32 pm]

Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: What Bikes have people have??  (Read 1664 times)

Offline Coconut

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: South Birmingham
Re: What Bikes have people have??
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2021, 06:58:47 am »
Cheers Henk  :821:

Take care and stay safe - Whatever you ride !  :028:

Offline Novocastrian

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: TTSE
  • City / Town: Tynemouth
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2021, 12:10:10 pm »
*Originally Posted by Ebenezer [+]
I decided to use this thread to say goodbye to all of you. My motorcycling-career started in 1964.

Henk

Well, Henk, as you know, we met in the Netherlands a few years ago when I came over with my BBBB 1200 Trophy (for the uninitiated, BBBB differentiates between a 1200 and a 900 as the 900 only goes Bang Bang Bang whereas the 1200 went Bang Bang Bang Bang  :745:)

You were kind enough to argue the toss with the Dutch dealer who had the Gore tex gloves Deborah wanted but were marked down at the wrong price...I still have those gloves even though Deborah left his earth 11 years ago  :034:  We had a lot of happy times on our motorcycles travelling to all the BSA and Triumph rallies.

I'm really sorry to hear you reached the end of your biking days, although I am sure you will find a little scooter or something to keep going.  I have a 125cc AJS Modena scooter and love it !

Not sure how many years of biking I have left now I am 66 but I guess another ten - I hope....

I always have my BSA Golden Flash to plod along sedately and quite a few other BSAs that I really need to think about selling.

I will catch up with you again and we will talk again about your crazy (it was crazy at the time but not so crazy now the ecological people are taking over the world) campervan that ran on chip fat !   :001:

Taken it easy, fella.  You know the Netherlands is one of my favourite countries and I will be back at Wijk aan Zee sometime this summer....
Ken Hastie
TTSE, a handful of BSAs and an MGB

Offline HACKLE

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2016 Trophy 1200se
  • City / Town: Trafalgar
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2021, 12:55:40 pm »
   Henk, my lid is dipped, take care, remain upright with the wind in your face.  :821: :158:
HACKLE     I'm too young to be this old.

FarRider  #379

IBA Member  #58060