Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Hello all from WI  (Read 1206 times)

Offline brycesdad

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: K1200LT
  • City / Town: West Bend, WI,
Hello all from WI
« on: December 23, 2012, 08:32:47 PM »
Hello all,
Rick here from West Bend, WI. I currently ride a 2001 BMW K1200LT with 102,000 miles. Before that it was a Honda VTX1800. I've been shopping new bikes for the last few years. I think this is going to be the year I get one. Just in time for the Trophy SE. My local BMW/Triumph dealer recently held an open house and had a silver Trophy on display. I have been sitting on new bikes for a while and this one has that "this is the one" feel :152:. I ride about 10-15 thousand miles annually. I have completed a few Ironbutt certified rides and completed two long distance rallies. This bike seems to have all of the "necessary" items for my type of riding. I look forward to hearing about any and all new owner reports since my new bike will most likely be a birthiday present to myself next April.

Rick
Rick,
West Bend, WI USA
Ironbutt member

Offline gogs01

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2010 BMW R1200RT SE
  • City / Town: Dundee
Re: Hello all from WI
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 04:32:53 AM »
Hi and welcome.  I look forward to reading about the modifications (farkles ?) you make to the Trophy and how it does on IBA type rides.  The Trophy appears to have the credentials, but the proof of the pudding.......