Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Hi Guys just dropped by.  (Read 1267 times)

Offline 1299cc

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: K1200GT
  • City / Town: MELTON MOWBRAY
Hi Guys just dropped by.
« on: December 23, 2012, 09:38:11 PM »
My current tourer is the K1200GT i have had for 3 years. Am i in the market to change? i dont know. The BM has been reliable and has all the goodies that the new trophy has, its about the same weight and a little more power. However the Trophy does look a good bike and ticks alot of boxes. I might look again in 6 months to see what if any reliability issues there are.

Offline gogs01

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2010 BMW R1200RT SE
  • City / Town: Dundee
Re: Hi Guys just dropped by.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 04:28:11 AM »
*Originally Posted by 1299cc [+]
My current tourer is the K1200GT i have had for 3 years. Am i in the market to change? i dont know. The BM has been reliable and has all the goodies that the new trophy has, its about the same weight and a little more power. However the Trophy does look a good bike and ticks alot of boxes. I might look again in 6 months to see what if any reliability issues there are.

The latest BMWs are probably less reliable than comparable Japanes or British bikes, so if you were thinking of changing to another BMW you would certainly have to consider the reliability issue.  I have high hopes for the Trophy.