Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: WTB: OEM Trophy SE tank bag in good condition  (Read 309 times)

Offline flysca

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Everett
WTB: OEM Trophy SE tank bag in good condition
« on: May 26, 2021, 01:36:42 am »
I am looking for an OEM Triumph Trophy SE tank bag in good condition in the USA. Please let me know if you and one available.

Offline brenchley

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2021 Honda Gold Wing
  • City / Town: NE Florida
Re: WTB: OEM Trophy SE tank bag in good condition
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 12:50:51 pm »
Are you still looking?

I have an OEM tank bag, in great shape - it was rarely used.  It includes all of the accessories and hardware, with the exception of the adhesive pad that adheres to the center strip on the tank.

$100.00 plus shipping.

Former 2014 Blue TTSE
IBA #69644

Offline Dinty

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 15 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: WESTWOOD
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 01:21:01 pm »
   Hi Dinty here, If the tank bag is OEM and will fit a 2015 SE I' would like to purchase it. I am traveling the east coast campsite to the campsite. I will be in Florida in October. Receiving mail is a challenge as I move every 3 weeks so I will be in  Pa for 3 more weeks (different sites) I will be in the same NC coastal town in NC for Sept/Oct. Then I will be heading to Fla. I would like to purchase the tank bag if OEM and would like to send a deposit of 50% and pay the 2nd half when I can arrange to ship FedEx or UPS  in a time frame that works with my schedule. If that works for you Let me know your address for shipping purposes and how to pay you I have used Paypal which has worked well in the past. Do I need the pad and what is its function Can I assume the bag comes with all OEM straps, clips if required to properly install?

Offline brenchley

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2021 Honda Gold Wing
  • City / Town: NE Florida
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2021, 07:49:14 pm »
I'm sorry, Dinty - the tank bag has been sold.
Former 2014 Blue TTSE
IBA #69644

tweedy-bunch