Marketplace > Bikes for Sale

2013 Trophy SE for sale. South Florida $5195.00 obo

(1/1)

nervouswreck:
2013 TTSE for sale less than 70000 miles runs and looks great.  New K&N air filter, new Pirelli GT2 tires, new EBC rotors and pads, new pads on rear brakes, oil change and filter and a new battery.  All within the last 1000 miles.  The second picture was taken before the new rotors and pads on front.  Forgot to mention I bought it new in May of 14 so a one owner bike.

Here is more information on the history of this bike.  Without looking up the paperwork,  a new head assembly was installed per warranty by Hermy's BMW/Triumph Port Clinton PA about 22000 or so miles due to excessive noise.  Again without looking up the exact mileage a new complete drive shaft assembly and new wire harness as well as a new right hand starter/cruise control assembly pod with the newer style longer reach buttons per aTriumph good will warranty was installed by Hermys at about 37000 as the bike was about 4 months out of warranty.  The drive shaft front seal was leaking and the notorious short 2013 wire harness pulled loose from the starter switch..  Since those issues the bike has been trouble free for about 32000 miles.  The reason for selling is I've purchased a 2021 Tiger 900 GT Pro and don't need two bikes.  I used to keep one in PA and one in FL however I've made Florida my permanent residence. 

So if interested feel free to make a reasonable offer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version