Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: FYI ON A NEW GENERAL PURPOSE JACKET  (Read 107 times)

Offline trophied

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: New Braunfels, Tx
FYI ON A NEW GENERAL PURPOSE JACKET
« on: June 07, 2021, 03:19:08 pm »
NOT necessarily for use on a motorcycle, but may be possible.  I get these updates from Indiegogo, a crowdfunding site, about new products becoming available and this one caught my eye as very interesting:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gamma-all-season-graphene-infused-heated-jacket/x/13792476

Bear in mind that this is a Crowdfunding site!  I have no affiliation with Indiegogo, but I have contributed to a few campaigns for products promoted on the site and have been very pleased with them to date.  What surprised me was that the order for a quantity of 3 was less per unit than any other quantity.  $165 is not a terrible price for a good jacket, and I've spent more on some things in the past only to find out that they didn't quite live up to the billing.  If anyone is interested in giving one of these a try I would be willing to be one of a quantity level buy.  Supposed to be an August ship date.
One of the Founding Members of the Twisted Trophies