Main Trophy Boards > Triumph Trophy - General Chat

Bike cover

(1/3) > >>

Maca:
Unfortunately I don't have a garage to put my bike in so want to get a cover to keep the elements off.  What recommendations do people have for a good cover which will fit over the top box and panniers too? 

brenchley:
If you have access to Tourmaster covers, follows is what I used to cover my TTSE with top box.

Tourmaster Elite Motorcycle Cover (XX-Large) (Black/Hi-Vis)

Rick505:
Originally Posted by brenchley If you have access to Tourmaster covers, follows is what I used to cover my TTSE with top box.

Tourmaster Elite Motorcycle Cover (XX-Large) (Black/Hi-Vis)
Curious how that cover might fit if you removed the top box?  Recommend going down a size in that case?

brenchley:
Originally Posted by Rick505 Curious how that cover might fit if you removed the top box?  Recommend going down a size in that case?

I can't say for certain, but looking at the picture of an XL cover, it looks like that would be a good assumption.

digital:
I am wearing this cover from the photo and I am happy with it because it covers the entire motorcycle, including TopCase with the luggage rack, in addition, it has grip tapes for the lower part so that the cover is well attached to the motorcycle. Best of all, is to take it on a trip, it takes up very little space and weighs very little.

As you can see, in its case to store it are all the measurements. I wear the XL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version