Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: 2022 Ride for Twisted Trophies On March 13th through 19th S Arizona  (Read 5109 times)

Offline trophied

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: New Braunfels, Tx
Re: 2022 Ride for Twisted Trophies On March 13th through 19th S Arizon
« Reply #136 on: November 22, 2021, 09:38:48 pm »
For everyone that already has a Twisted Trophies shirt I have left a list with Heather at Big Frog New Braunfels to do a shirt design that will match your last ordered design on the front, and put the Arizona scene with the appropriate color bike you have overlaid on it as the design for the back with the "Twisted Trophies 2022 Desert Classic" text.  No need for Swat and his favorite pillion to know this as he has already beaten you all to the punch and called and ordered theirs!  All the future Twisted Trophies Founding Members that will be going will have your designs sent to you soon per any information I currently have regarding your shirt for approval/changes. Once I get the designs from them  I'll furnish you information as to how to do the first order and after that you're in their system and can call and email for any you may want in the future.  If you haven't already sent me your email address that is all I need to have them set up a personal folder for you.  FYI, my long sleeve light gray Hanes w/pocket in size L was $34.63.  No shipping cost if I hand deliver it to the get together for you, charges for USPS will most likely be their preference if you want them to ship it to you before then.
Gonna be a great get together,
Glenn
One of the Founding Members of the Twisted Trophies

tweedy-bunch