Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Switzerland Tour Sucess  (Read 1398 times)

Offline loads of miles

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE Silver
  • City / Town: Welwyn Garden City
Switzerland Tour Sucess
« on: September 16, 2013, 09:51:51 pm »
Hi All Just back from our two up 2300 mile tour round Switzerland.TT performed like a dream .Average MPG (two up fully loaded with top box and tank bag ) 54mpg .My wife was as comfortable as I was and also loved the ride .Visted eight of the ten top mountain passes  and all I can say about the views and roads and the TT is WOW .The tank bag was very good and once fitted properly the map holder was rock solid and the water proof cover was just that waterproof .Also didnt get too dirty especially considering the rain on the way home in France and after the tunel on the M25
Only very slight  hic up is that the hazard flashers have stopped working not that we needed them .will contact dealer .
But hey fellow British bikers we only saw two other british bikes in the full two weeks .......this is a must  visit country !! ( unless you dont like hights and spectacular mostly empty roads .)
Enjoy,
Loads of Miles

Offline cropbiker

• Trophy God
  • Midlands biker
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Worcester
Re: Switzerland Tour Sucess
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 10:09:19 pm »
Hi loads of miles,

Sounds like you and the missus had a great trip! Congratulations. I only dipped into Switzerland to go to Geneva but would love to hear of your route and the passes you did. Hope you took plenty of pics too!

Kevin
Triumph Trophy! Not for every Tomaz, Dieter or Herman!🇬🇧