Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] Topic: Trophy Heated Seats. SOLD  (Read 697 times)

• Offline Grumpydykes

• Trophy Member  ‐    10
    • Topic Author

Offline Grumpydykes

• Trophy Member
    • Topic Author
    • Seasoned biker, fairly handy and amenable.
    • Bike: 2013 Trophy
    • City / Town: Glastonbury
    Trophy Heated Seats. SOLD
    on: Oct 24, 2021, 04.01 pm
    Oct 24, 2021, 04.01 pm
    Hello.

Just having a sort out of kit and realised I still have the rider and pillion heated seats from my trophy that I sold last year.
    It got sold with the non heated seats and the heated ones have been in a box in the attic since.
    They are in used, but 'As New' condition. No damage, and as comfy as ever. I would rather they went to an existing Trophy rider, than someone on eBay. So I am opening them up to Offers on here first. I do not have any of the wiring harnesses, just the short connector lead for each seat. I am happy to post worldwide, but that price will be on top of whatever you offer, depending on how you wish them to be dispatched and insured. As I had both, I used the non heated in the summer and the heated during the winter, just to keep wear to a minimum. But as you can see from the pictures there is no sign of wear.
    I'm not really sure what these are worth, so make me an offer. If no reasonable offers they'll go on eBay in a couple of weeks. I have tried uploading images, but the photo galleries account is not playing ball, even though I have logged on to compose this. If you send your email address by Private Message I can forward pics by ordinary email.

24/10/21 - Edited to remove personal contact details which are not permitted.
    ( Marketplace Rule 3.09 )

Trophy Moderator

08/12/21 - Edited to add "Sold" flag.
    Trophy Moderator
    Last Edit: Dec 08, 2021, 01.01 pm by Trophy Moderator
    Not really Grumpy.

• Offline strada1993

• Trophy Junior  ‐    6

Offline strada1993

• Trophy Junior
    • Bike: 675 ttse MG RE750
    • City / Town: bay village ohio
    Re: Trophy Heated Seats.
    Reply #1 on: Oct 29, 2021, 11.46 pm
    Oct 29, 2021, 11.46 pm
    I'm not sure what they're worth, I haven't been on this site in quite a while. The problem is I live in the US and it might cost a small fortune to ship the seats. I live in Cleveland Ohio and my trophy is a 2017. I don't know if changes were made  and if they'll fit. I'm thinking they would. If it's not  a huge inconvenience, can you see what shipping would be to Bay Village ohio 44140? The slowest cheapest way possible would be good. Let me know a total price if possible, as I could use them. Thanks a lot, Pat.  Email: <******************>

30/10/20 - Edited to remove personal contact details which are not permitted.
    ( Marketplace Rule 3.09 )
    Please use the Forum Private Message facility.

Trophy Moderator
    Last Edit: Oct 30, 2021, 07.10 am by Trophy Moderator

• Offline karl andrews   gb

• Trophy Member  ‐    31

Offline karl andrews

• Trophy Member
    • Bike: Trophy 1215se
    • City / Town: Flint
    Re: Trophy Heated Seats.
    Reply #2 on: Nov 27, 2021, 09.43 pm
    Nov 27, 2021, 09.43 pm
    Have messaged you  :084: