Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] Trophy Rally in France 2022  (Read 7287 times)

• Offline Troph-@-63-FR   fr

• Trophy Pro  ‐    140
    • Topic Author

Offline Troph-@-63-FR

• Trophy Pro
    • Topic Author
    • Bike: 2015 Trophy SE Black
    • City / Town: Brioude
    Trophy Rally in France 2022
    on: Nov 30, 2021, 11.15 am
    Nov 30, 2021, 11.15 am
    Hi bikers  :821:,

I understood last year that some here would like to participate in 2018 so I go ahead in advance for the organization:

We organize the 5 rd Trophy rally in France next year in the Perche region on 17, 18 and 19 June 2022 (arriving on Thursday evening, departure on Sunday morning after breakfast).

If we are at least 60 people, we found a complete package at € 163 for three nights + breakfast + evening meal, there is a total of 60/65 seats available in room.

Here is the link to our accommodation "L'Orangerie" :  https://www.lorangeriedubsl.fr/

To date we have registered 23 French participants (including passengers) for this event.

If you are interested please give me your e-mail address in PM. I will send you the registration form.

We would be very honored to have you with us at this Trophy rally.

If you have any questions, I will try to answer them.

Sincerely,  :158:
    Regards,

Troph-@-63-FR
    A good biker, is an old biker !!
    "No Triumph, no glory"

• Offline Phil   gb

• Trophy Pro  ‐    478

Offline Phil

• Trophy Pro
    • Bike: Trophy
    • City / Town: London
    Re: Trophy Rally in France 2022
    Reply #1 on: Nov 30, 2021, 10.16 pm
    Nov 30, 2021, 10.16 pm
    I attended the rally in 2018 and I had a wonderful time, the rally in 2018 was held in the Dordogne area of France.  I was the only English rider there but had a great time.  The French Trophy riders really made me feel very welcome and I was taken under the wing of the only English speaking member, who was great fun and totally looked after me.  Everything about the rally was well organised especially the rid out on Saturday. In 2018 the Rally was held in a camping ground so I spent the time in a tent,  The 2022 rally I will be held in the grounds of a chateau with proper beds.  I hope to attend this year but will have to re-jig my diary and check if they accept non-Trophy riders as my SE has been sold and I now ride a T120 Bonne and Tiger 900.,   but am very keep to attend again.    :084:

• Trophy Pro  ‐    140
    • Topic Author

Offline Troph-@-63-FR

• Trophy Pro
    • Topic Author
    Reply #2 on: Dec 01, 2021, 06.20 am
    Dec 01, 2021, 06.20 am
    *Originally Posted by Phil [+]
    I attended the rally in 2018 and I had a wonderful time, the rally in 2018 was held in the Dordogne area of France.  I was the only English rider there but had a great time.  The French Trophy riders really made me feel very welcome and I was taken under the wing of the only English speaking member, who was great fun and totally looked after me.  Everything about the rally was well organised especially the rid out on Saturday. In 2018 the Rally was held in a camping ground so I spent the time in a tent,  The 2022 rally I will be held in the grounds of a chateau with proper beds.  I hope to attend this year but will have to re-jig my diary and check if they accept non-Trophy riders as my SE has been sold and I now ride a T120 Bonne and Tiger 900.,   but am very keep to attend again.    :084:

Phil  :158: you will of course always be welcome with your Bonneville T120 or your 900 Tiger

Can you give me your email address again so that I can send you the registration form ?

Thanks
    Regards,

Troph-@-63-FR
    "No Triumph, no glory"

• Offline Ade52   gb

• Trophy Member  ‐    75

Offline Ade52

• Trophy Member
    • Bike: Trophy SE 2013
    • City / Town: Durham
    Reply #3 on: Dec 01, 2021, 09.02 am
    Dec 01, 2021, 09.02 am
    Hi Phil you won't be the only Englishman there as I hope to be there on my Trophy. Then again you might understand the French rather than the Wearside dialect, But then again it could be worse if it were Welsh, Brommie or Geordie, we both might understand the French easier  :745:  :821:.

• Offline GarminDave   gb

• Trophy Master  ‐    1349

Offline GarminDave

• Trophy Master
    • Bike: Trophy SE
    • City / Town: South Shields
    Reply #4 on: Dec 01, 2021, 04.26 pm
    Dec 01, 2021, 04.26 pm
    Hi Troph-@-63-FR and  :821:

I have just sent a PM as I'm interested in joining you all next summer.
    Love, light, and kindness,

Dave

2016 TTSE

• Trophy Pro  ‐    140
    • Topic Author

Offline Troph-@-63-FR

• Trophy Pro
    • Topic Author
    Reply #5 on: Dec 03, 2021, 08.36 am
    Dec 03, 2021, 08.36 am
    *Originally Posted by Phil [+]
    Hi,  :821:

Phil, did you receive my e-mail with the registration form ?

Hervé
    Regards,

Troph-@-63-FR
    "No Triumph, no glory"

• Trophy Pro  ‐    140
    • Topic Author

Offline Troph-@-63-FR

• Trophy Pro
    • Topic Author
    Reply #6 on: Dec 03, 2021, 08.38 am
    Dec 03, 2021, 08.38 am
    *Originally Posted by GarminDave [+]
    Hi Troph-@-63-FR and  :821:

I have just sent a PM as I'm interested in joining you all next summer.

Hi Dave,  :821:

Did I send you and Adrian an email with the registration form ?

Hervé

Regards,

Troph-@-63-FR
    "No Triumph, no glory"

• Offline Ade52   gb

• Trophy Member  ‐    75

Offline Ade52

• Trophy Member
    • Bike: Trophy SE 2013
    • City / Town: Durham
    Reply #7 on: Dec 03, 2021, 09.47 am
    Dec 03, 2021, 09.47 am
    HI Herve no I have not got the registration form, but you do have my email x2 but 1 of them is wrong, make sure you delete the wrong 1. But you did send me an email on the 1 Dec, which confirmed you have correct email Many Thanks Ade.