Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Does anyone else own a throphy. I want more options on impresions of the bike  (Read 5369 times)

Offline bowtech36

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
I want to know if anyone else owns a trophy and can.give me more input,I put a deposit on a launch model and its costing 20,499 so I'm a little nervous cuz that's a lot of money for never riding or even seeing the bike in person. and there is only one person I've talked to on here that owns one.can someone  :440: help
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 05:42:40 PM by bowtech36 »

Offline Trom100

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy
  • City / Town: Weston

Offline bowtech36

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
thats gives me a great impression.how dose it feel as far as power compared to the rt 1200. :062:

Offline Trom100

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
The RT has quite a narrow power band in each gear requiring one to be in exactly the right gear for an overtake for example.  The Trophy will pull from 2500 revs in any gear making it much more forgiving.  I imagine the overall power to weight ratio is much the same but the Trophy feels more powerful.

Offline bowtech36

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
 :002: thanks,are you getting water under your seat ect,and do you think it needs a bigger mud gaurd under the rear tire.

thanks for your help and patients

Offline NC Trophy

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '10 1050 Tiger
  • City / Town: Eastern NC
I'm also interested in the new Trophy.  But I won't commit to spending $20K without first riding one - and I mean 'riding one'.  An around-the-block demo ride is not going to cut it.  I want to put 30 - 40 miles on one before I commit. 

You're right, that is a lot of money.

Offline Trom100

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
No water under my seat but thanks for asking!  I have the extended front mudguard which works well. Driest bike I have ever ridden.  Don't think there is much of aroblem with the rear mudguard.

Offline bowtech36

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
 my dealer and dealer rep said if i drive it and dont like it they willl refund my money.all deposits from triumph are refundable. :062: