Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] Topic: Tritun Diagnostic Software obsolete, what is Triumph dealer now using?  (Read 437 times)

• Offline imcool   gb

• Trophy Junior  ‐    2
    • Topic Author

Offline imcool

• Trophy Junior
    • Topic Author
    • Bike: trpohy
    • City / Town: essex
    Tritun Diagnostic Software obsolete, what is Triumph dealer now using?
    on: May 25, 2022, 03.24 pm
    May 25, 2022, 03.24 pm
    hi all,

I have a few questions :

Q1  What has replaced Tritun software?

- The bulletin says that  https://triumphtechnicalinformation.com/ has replaced tritun  but i dont see any software anywhere nor they mentioned to download new software

Q2. Does someone know what dealer is using when there is no Tritun software ?

Q3. What does this website do, what is it for ?      https://www.triumphonline.net/TriumphOnline/login.aspx

Q4. How does a dealer program new accessory or replacement part, does anyone know?

I am curious about these questions, i have no plans to open a dealership or side hustle LOOL, and I do have Tuneecu app etc to peek around but I am curious what goes on behind the curtains at dealer's place.

Thankyou
    Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 03.47 pm by Adô

• Offline Adô   gb

• Forum Admin
    • Trophy Pro  ‐    219

Offline Adô

• Forum Admin
    • Trophy Pro
    Re: Tritun Diagnostic Software obsolete, what is Triumph dealer now using?
    Reply #1 on: May 25, 2022, 03.44 pm
    May 25, 2022, 03.44 pm
    Might be wrong but I thought that any software previously available on Tritun was for dealers only who have the appropriate credentials.

For the general public Tritun basically provided access to online user manual information for a subscription.

As the Tritun website itself closed last year, then these subscriptions are now handled at:

https://triumphtechnicalinformation.com/

No idea about any software as it was never available to the general public anyway afaik. No idea what dealers now use I'm afraid.  :002:

• Offline T800XC   england

• Trophy Member  ‐    91

Offline T800XC

• Trophy Member
    • Bike: Tiger 1200 XRT
    • City / Town: English Riviera
    Reply #2 on: May 25, 2022, 04.26 pm
    May 25, 2022, 04.26 pm
    TriTun is now Triumph Diagnostic Tool. The latest version I saw recently was RMI2022-04.

I believe it's the same software that the dealers use but with certain features disabled for security reasons. e.g Map updates, key encoding, ECU pairing etc.

*Originally Posted by Adô [+]
    Might be wrong but I thought that any software previously available on Tritun was for dealers only who have the appropriate credentials.

For the general public Tritun basically provided access to online user manual information for a subscription.

As the Tritun website itself closed last year, then these subscriptions are now handled at:

https://triumphtechnicalinformation.com/

No idea about any software as it was never available to the general public anyway afaik. No idea what dealers now use I'm afraid.  :002:

TriTun was available to the general public, and so is its replacement. You have to be registered and logged-in as a business user on the new website and buy a subscription. You used to be able to get a 1 hour minimum subscription with TriTun but the replacement is a minimum of 1 day.

...we are reviewing telemetric information in our mission simulator and will advise...

• Offline imcool   gb

• Trophy Junior  ‐    2
    • Topic Author

Offline imcool

• Trophy Junior
    • Topic Author
    • Bike: trpohy
    • City / Town: essex
    Reply #3 on: May 25, 2022, 06.48 pm
    May 25, 2022, 06.48 pm
    *Originally Posted by T800XC [+]
    TriTun is now Triumph Diagnostic Tool. The latest version I saw recently was RMI2022-04.

I believe it's the same software that the dealers use but with certain features disabled for security reasons. e.g Map updates, key encoding, ECU pairing etc.

TriTun was available to the general public, and so is its replacement. You have to be registered and logged-in as a business user on the new website and buy a subscription. You used to be able to get a 1 hour minimum subscription with TriTun but the replacement is a minimum of 1 day.

I see, good to know about Triumph diagnostic software thanks for version information.

now next question is, do they use same Triumph Diagnostic software to pair accessory as well ?

and whats  that triumphonline website  for, is it for buying subscription and get Triumph diagnostic tool which dealer has?
    thankyou so much

• Offline digital   es

• Trophy God  ‐    2793

Offline digital

• Trophy God
    • Trophy SE 1200
    • Bike: digital
    • City / Town: Barcelona
    Reply #4 on: May 25, 2022, 07.47 pm
    May 25, 2022, 07.47 pm
    To get rid of any doubts about the Dealer Software. I have to say that:
    For immobilizer pairing such as adding keys with transponder, TPMS etc., no password is required.

The only passwords required are:
    - To introduce calibration updates, in the case of the Trophy the maps are already included, in which they cannot be modified.

- This is important!
    The original ECM control panels are blocked and it is necessary to access them to unblock them.

A locked ECU is manifested by the malfunction light (MIL) flashing with the ignition on.

All motorcycles and new and new ECM, are blocked.
    For example, to replace the central ECM, an entry of 8 numbers will be required, which can be obtained from the website 'Triumphonline.net' with a previously agreed date and which can only be entered by Triumph dealers.

Without the dealer tool and its software it is not possible to replace the ECM that is blocked.
    Only motorcyclists know why dogs stick their head out the car window.