Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] Topic: Trophy SE in Lunar Silver, genuine 4,990 miles.  (Read 165 times)

• Online RedMerle   gb

• Trophy Master  ‐    996
    • Topic Author

Online RedMerle

• Trophy Master
    • Topic Author
    • Bike: TTSE’s + Tiger 1200
    • City / Town: St Cleer, Cornwall
    Trophy SE in Lunar Silver, genuine 4,990 miles.
    on: Jun 21, 2022, 11.07 am
    Jun 21, 2022, 11.07 am
    A completely unplanned purchase of a Trophy outfit now forces, an equally unplanned and very reluctant, sale of my completely original launch bike  :012:
    Only 4,992 miles (fully documented) from new and in complete time-warp condition  :002:

Sourced by the previous owner, at only 150 miles (I put around 40 of those on it when I test rode it just after the launch!) in 2013 direct from the Exeter dealer and was then used for around 18 months, before going into dry storage until April 2022. It was run to and from the MoT station during all years, except during the Covid lockdown year, so it was never allowed to stand for too long. Fuel was drained for storage and filled afresh with E5 unleaded when put back to use. Never seen E10  :028:

All recalls have been carried out and fully documented, including a return to the factory for the new cylinder head and they even replaced the shaft drive at the same time. Recalls for new ECU and ignition wiring also carried out.

Comes complete with the following OEM options:

* Heated rider's seat and comfort passenger seat
    * Heated grips
    * Garmin satnav
    * Top box and pillion backrest
    * Radiator and exhaust downpipe guard
    * Extended rear mudguard (was an option at the time)

It will come with fresh batteries in the TPMS valves and fresh Avon tyres to replace the originals. Happy to fit tyres of your choice, by negotiation. Both keys and all three user manuals.

Photos to follow in the next couple of days.

£7,595.00
    Last Edit: Jun 27, 2022, 11.12 am by RedMerle
    Keeper of
    “The Cornish Trophy Sanctuary”
    🙄😁

tweedy-bunch