Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] Topic: Has anyone ever put windshield bags on for storage like some of the Harleys do?  (Read 208 times)

• Offline Wanderer67

• Trophy Member  ‐    29
    • Topic Author

Offline Wanderer67

• Trophy Member
    • Topic Author
    • Life is what happens when you're planning rides
    • Bike: 2014 Trophy SE
    • City / Town: San Diego
    I'm looking for easy quick storage for things like sunglasses or candy, (being a diabetic, sometimes I need to boost my sugar a bit and don't want to have to pull over). Has anyone put bags up that are not on the tank but someplace easily accessible? :029:

• Online GarminDave   gb

• Trophy Master  ‐    1319

Online GarminDave

• Trophy Master
    • Bike: Trophy SE
    • City / Town: South Shields
    Re: Has anyone ever put windshield bags on for storage like some of the Harleys
    Reply #1 on: Jul 29, 2022, 07.11 pm
    Jul 29, 2022, 07.11 pm
    No I have not.  I rode Electra Glides for a lot of miles and liked the windshield bags I had on those.

My 2016 TTSE I have a TouraTech Ambito Tank bag that has pockets, but not as easy to access on the fly as the windshield bags so I'd be interested to see if someone has.
    Love, light, and kindness,

Dave

2016 TTSE

• Offline Mick or Mack   us

• Trophy Junior  ‐    6

Offline Mick or Mack

• Trophy Junior
    • Bike: 13 Trophy SE Silver
    • City / Town: VILLA PARK
    Re: Has anyone ever put windshield bags on for storage like some of the Harleys
    Reply #2 on: Aug 04, 2022, 08.39 pm
    Aug 04, 2022, 08.39 pm
    I have one of these on my Vulcan and while I was riding this morning and the sun came out I thought "Man, wish I had my windshield bag."  Following in hopes that someone has found a solution

tweedy-bunch