Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] Has anyone ever put windshield bags on for storage like some of the Harleys do?  (Read 2186 times)

• Offline Wanderer67

• Trophy Member  ‐    29
    • Topic Author

Offline Wanderer67

• Trophy Member
    • Topic Author
    • Life is what happens when you're planning rides
    • Bike: 2014 Trophy SE
    • City / Town: San Diego
    I'm looking for easy quick storage for things like sunglasses or candy, (being a diabetic, sometimes I need to boost my sugar a bit and don't want to have to pull over). Has anyone put bags up that are not on the tank but someplace easily accessible? :029:

• Offline GarminDave   gb

• Trophy Master  ‐    1349

Offline GarminDave

• Trophy Master
    • Bike: Trophy SE
    • City / Town: South Shields
    Re: Has anyone ever put windshield bags on for storage like some of the Harleys
    Reply #1 on: Jul 29, 2022, 07.11 pm
    Jul 29, 2022, 07.11 pm
    No I have not.  I rode Electra Glides for a lot of miles and liked the windshield bags I had on those.

My 2016 TTSE I have a TouraTech Ambito Tank bag that has pockets, but not as easy to access on the fly as the windshield bags so I'd be interested to see if someone has.
    Love, light, and kindness,

Dave

2016 TTSE

• Offline Mick or Mack   us

• Trophy Junior  ‐    9

Offline Mick or Mack

• Trophy Junior
    • Bike: 13 Trophy SE Silver
    • City / Town: VILLA PARK
    Reply #2 on: Aug 04, 2022, 08.39 pm
    Aug 04, 2022, 08.39 pm
    I have one of these on my Vulcan and while I was riding this morning and the sun came out I thought "Man, wish I had my windshield bag."  Following in hopes that someone has found a solution

• Offline nesnfred5   us

• Trophy Member  ‐    10

Offline nesnfred5

• Trophy Member
    • Bike: 2014 Trophy 1200
    • City / Town: Virginia
    Reply #3 on: Nov 20, 2022, 02.51 pm
    Nov 20, 2022, 02.51 pm
    I have found riding with the small glove box on the left can be kept open and my sunglasses never fall out … just reach over and there they are, enough room for your candy too!

• Offline LarryJa   us

• Trophy Pro  ‐    230

Offline LarryJa

• Trophy Pro
    • Bike: 2013 Triumph Trophy
    • City / Town: Marlton, NJ
    Reply #4 on: Nov 22, 2022, 10.18 pm
    Nov 22, 2022, 10.18 pm
    I have a bag that attaches between the two handlebars & holds a good amount of convenient stuff. I got it about 25yrs ago, when I bought an '84 Yamaha Venture that it was on. I have(now) used it on 5 bikes. It has now name or brand on it. So, i cannot give you a recommendation of where or what to look for, but I have used mine quite conveniently.
    I've gone through all of my pictures & none of them show it well, or at all!
    I can tell you that it attaches with 4 velcro straps to the handlebars & that it has a velcro closing flap at it's top/front.
    Today, I wouldn't be without it. It hold my comb, multitool, asthma inhaler, chapstick, etc. In close reach. Most convenient.
    A good man once told me, "Don't sell your bike. It's your soul."....

tweedy-bunch