Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Trophy collected 7th Jan'13  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Triplemania

• Ex Member
    • View Profile
Trophy collected 7th Jan'13
« on: January 08, 2013, 09:28:03 PM »
Collected my silver Trophy on which I've had high touring screen, heated grips, heated lower rider seat, heated passenger seat, sat nav mount, front fender extender and top rack for the top box fitted.

Been out today and done 50-60 miles on a mixture of roads, after which I have softened off the suspension more towards the comfort settings.

Sticking, approximately, to the running-in rpm it returned 54mpg which I was quite pleased about.

The overall riding feel of the bike is fantastic for such a large bike, it handles/manoeuvres brilliantly.

Will be getting a lot more miles on very quickly.

Took the wife out on Friday, did another 40 miles on A&B roads, she was well pleased with the heated seat as although the afternoon was bright and sunny it was cooler on the higher roads and she is a chilly mortal.

The bike handled beautifully and with my (manual) adjustment to the suspension settings,front and rear, towards the comfort zone were very noticeable and the right decision.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 09:51:10 AM by Triplemania »

Offline gogs01

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2010 BMW R1200RT SE
  • City / Town: Dundee
Re: Trophy collected 7th Jan'13
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 03:54:21 PM »
Good to hear you're enjoying the Trophy.
My wife is also a fan of heated seats !

tweedy-bunch