Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: iphone 0S7 does not change songs with bluetooth  (Read 1628 times)

Offline flyingz06

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Indiana
iphone 0S7 does not change songs with bluetooth
« on: October 11, 2013, 10:58:28 PM »
and i always have to hit play on the phone to get the songs going.  Didnt have that before.

anyone else experience this?

Offline cropbiker

• Trophy God
  • Midlands biker
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Worcester
Re: iphone 0S7 does not change songs with bluetooth
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 08:01:01 AM »
I have iOS7 on an iPhone 5. Doesn't appear to have made any difference. Music starts playing as soon as the phone is plugged into the USB port and the bike is powered up. Left hand pod controls will still jog music on and back if need be.

Only thing that doesn't change is the volume control. But then when transmitting the music via bluetooth output it has never changed the volume.
Triumph Trophy! Not for every Tomaz, Dieter or Herman!🇬🇧

Offline Coconut

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: South Birmingham
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 06:48:40 PM »
I don't usually play music by Bluetooth, as I have a separate iPod in the glove box which is plugged into the USB port,
but I do have an iPhone 5 running iOS7 which is paired as Device 1 to the bike, so I just went and tried it for you......

Everything functions as it did before iOS 7 - tthe handlebar controls turn the volume up and down,
and switch to Next or Previous track.

I suggest you double check via iTunes that iOS 7 is updated with the latest version ( mine is running version 7.0.2 ),
then I would see if you can find another Bluetooth device ( preferably another Trophy ! ) to connect it to,
and see if that device allows you to switch to Next or Previous track, thus ruling out a fault with the iPhone.
If you have the latest version of iOS 7, and anothe rdvice does work, then it would indicate a likely fault with the Triumph bluetooth system.

Hope this helps   :028:

Offline flyingz06

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Indiana
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 07:00:48 PM »
*Originally Posted by Coconut [+]
I don't usually play music by Bluetooth, as I have a separate iPod in the glove box which is plugged into the USB port,
but I do have an iPhone 5 running iOS7 which is paired as Device 1 to the bike, so I just went and tried it for you......

Everything functions as it did before iOS 7 - tthe handlebar controls turn the volume up and down,
and switch to Next or Previous track.

I suggest you double check via iTunes that iOS 7 is updated with the latest version ( mine is running version 7.0.2 ),
then I would see if you can find another Bluetooth device ( preferably another Trophy ! ) to connect it to,
and see if that device allows you to switch to Next or Previous track, thus ruling out a fault with the iPhone.
If you have the latest version of iOS 7, and anothe rdvice does work, then it would indicate a likely fault with the Triumph bluetooth system.

Hope this helps   :028:

Good thoughts.  It works in my truck, our Audi, just not the trophy since the switch to the new software ios7.

Offline 321Go

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 08:10:53 PM »
Try re pairing the device. OS7 didn't work on my Sena after I upgraded the I phone. Un pair the phone and re pair. Should work again.