Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] 2017 1200 se  (Read 3503 times)

• Offline patrickoboyl   us

• Trophy Junior  ‐    3
    • Topic Author

Offline patrickoboyl

• Trophy Junior
    • Topic Author
    • City / Town: bay village ohio
    2017 1200 se
    on: Jan 13, 2024, 01.25 am
    Jan 13, 2024, 01.25 am
    2017 trophy se, Blue. 3 miles, yes 3 miles. Sat for a long time and always started. This time, even with a new battery, wouldn't start. It sputtered so I presume the injectors need cleaning. I don't have the time or energy to take the bike apart. Illness is why it sat for so long. Bought new in 2018, radiator guard, no top box. Had planned on other accessories but Bike Bandit screwed me out of a lot of money The bike is too heavy for me now. Price is $11000. Cleveland Ohio area.  Pm me for a video of the bike's functions. I'm having major problems adding photos. Please pm me and I'll email photos Willing to give VIN number if someone wants to do a vehicle report. Yes I have both keys. 2/4/24, I have the injectors out, tank out and drained, and am cleaning the injectors. Bike ran on starting fluid. I purchased Castrol Power 1 full synthetic and will be changing the oil and filter. I will try and post pictures of it running and how it sits for sale, hopefully in a few days.
    Last Edit: Feb 04, 2024, 03.14 pm by patrickoboyl

• Offline Coconut   gb

• Trophy God  ‐    10626

Offline Coconut

• Trophy God
    • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
    • City / Town: South Birmingham
    Re: 2017 1200 se
    Reply #1 on: Jan 18, 2024, 06.18 am
    Jan 18, 2024, 06.18 am
    Here are some Photos from patrickoboyl emailed to me,
    that I have posted on his behalf - Good Luck with the Sale !  :028:

• Offline Chairider   us

• Trophy Junior  ‐    6

Offline Chairider

• Trophy Junior
    • Bike: 2016 Trophy SE
    • City / Town: Cleveland
    Reply #2 on: Jan 19, 2024, 07.21 pm
    Jan 19, 2024, 07.21 pm
    Hey Pat...I Live in Beachwood, interested in having a look. I'm out of town until this coming Monday, January 22, please call me after that to chat and to set up a time to look at the bike. Thanks

EDIT : For the protection of our members, personal contact information MUST NOT
    be posted in this publicly accessible Forum, and have been removed from this Post.
    ( Forum Marketplace Rule 3.09, and main Forum Rule 1.08 )

Please use the Forum Personal Message facility to provide or exchange personal contact details.

Trophy Moderator
    Last Edit: Jan 19, 2024, 07.46 pm by Trophy Moderator

• Trophy Junior  ‐    3
    • Topic Author

Offline patrickoboyl

• Trophy Junior
    • Topic Author
    Reply #3 on: Jan 19, 2024, 10.19 pm
    Jan 19, 2024, 10.19 pm
    Yes, that's fine.PM me when you're ready to see it.

• Trophy Junior  ‐    3
    • Topic Author

Offline patrickoboyl

• Trophy Junior
    • Topic Author
    Reply #4 on: Feb 04, 2024, 02.52 pm
    Feb 04, 2024, 02.52 pm
    *Originally Posted by patrickoboyl [+]
    2017 trophy se, Blue. 3 miles, yes 3 miles. Sat for a long time and always started. This time, even with a new battery, wouldn't start. It sputtered so I presume the injectors need cleaning. I don't have the time or energy to take the bike apart. Illness is why it sat for so long. Bought new in 2018, radiator guard, no top box. Had planned on other accessories but Bike Bandit screwed me out of a lot of money The bike is too heavy for me now. Price is $11000. Cleveland Ohio area.  Pm me for a video of the bike's functions. I'm having major problems adding photos. Please pm me and I'll email photos Willing to give VIN number if someone wants to do a vehicle report. 2/3/24, currently working on bike, I have the injectors oy, and they were pretty dirty from old gas. The bike ran with starter fluiud. I took the tank off and drained it. I bought Castrol power 1 and a triumph filter for the oil change. PM me in several days if interested. I will try and post pictures of it running and how it sits for sale.Thanks

tweedy-bunch