Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: I went to get my new trophy today  (Read 6576 times)

Offline Canucks_Fan

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Tiger 1050 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Kennewick
Re: I went to get my new trophy today
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2013, 07:51:16 pm »
*Originally Posted by bowtech36 [+]
They all come it the crate with your bike mine did and so did my buddys
So I'd question. And I'd make them put in writing, did you get the launch package. I didn't deel with the kenniwick store cuz they were kind butts .
I just spoke to the factory rep about this and it's apparently above board.  There were people who pre-ordered without the launch pack who were allowed to change their orders to launch packs.  This caused there to be a shortage of launch packs, so Triumph authorized dealerships to "build" launch packages for those of us who were shafted.  The bad news is the silver panel for the top box is backordered :110:, with no known delivery.  My heated seats, grips, and wind screen are supposed to be in next week (which isn't an issue with it being 22F and snowing here).  Still haven't even ridden it yet, which sucks.

Offline Marcus

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
Re: I went to get my new trophy today
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2013, 08:37:26 pm »
  Had my triumph dealer phone me this morning and informed me that my Silver SE had arrived.Will be going over to check it out to make sure it's as ordered!   Will have it delivered Monday so they can take my old ( Less than a year ) Rocket 111 Touring in part exchange. Then out on the road and see for my self the positive reviews from members who already have own Trophy . Will post how I get on !!!! :152:

tweedy-bunch