Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Photos in the gallery  (Read 1485 times)

Offline rocksteady

• Trophy Member
  • Searching for satellites
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Reading, Berkshire
Photos in the gallery
« on: February 12, 2014, 09:14:40 pm »
Is it just me, it probably is, but all the photos in the gallery don't seem easily viewable or 'getatable'. To me it just seems a mish-mash of photos. There's random photos, members albums, spy shots/ press releases and so on. To me it's a bloody mess. I'm not sure what the answer is.
Maybe ONE album of all photos in chronological order as the are posted. For instance as things are now if I posted a photo where do I go to see it within the gallery section, it seems baffling to me.
Cheer up they said, things could be worse. So I cheered up and sure enough things DID get worse!

Offline w8d4it

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Houston Texas
Re: Photos in the gallery
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 10:17:41 pm »
I asked a similar question a long time ago and the site administrator answered.  You might want to post your suggestion here

https://www.triumph-trophy.com/index.php/topic,532.msg4170.html#msg4170
Proudly Riding Triumph Since 1968
2013 Triumph Trophy SE
2001 Sprint 955 ST

Offline Coconut

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: South Birmingham
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 10:31:11 pm »
Each Forum Member has their own Gallery.

You can Click "Profile" on the main Menu Bar, then "Gallery" and "View Items" to see the items in your Gallery,

or Click "Gallery" from the Main Menu bar, then "Members Albums" and scroll to your own Gallery,
( they are listed alphabetically by Member Name ).
From there you can add items to your Gallery etc, or browse through other Members Galleries.

On the main Forum index page a "Random" image is displayed
from all the photo's in the various galleries, randomly  :028:

Offline rocksteady

• Trophy Member
  • Searching for satellites
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Reading, Berkshire
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 07:28:18 pm »
Thanks for the help. Since my initial posting I've found that I'm getting used to the gallery and the way albums etc are sorted, it's making more sense now and I'm finding less perplexing. Oh well I got there in the end :034:
Cheer up they said, things could be worse. So I cheered up and sure enough things DID get worse!

tweedy-bunch