Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: FOR SALE: Go Pro Hero with LCD Back Pack  (Read 1757 times)

Offline cropbiker

• Trophy God
  • Midlands biker
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Worcester
FOR SALE: Go Pro Hero with LCD Back Pack
« on: March 02, 2014, 06:04:54 pm »
Hi Guys,

I have a Go Pro Hero action cam for sale. This is the Mk 1 version. 1080p HD video. 5Mp still camera. Camera can be set to take continuous stills with selectable intervals. Uses standard SD cards, I had been using cards up to 32 Gb capacity.

All of the instruction manuals are present. I also have all the various mount connectors none of the self adhesive mounts have been used and are still fresh and ready to go.Both cables are present for connecting to a TV for photo or movie review. USB charging and data transfer cable also present.

Waterproof case is included although I must admit a hole has been made in the side to allow permanent connection of a USB power cable while on the bike so no longer fully waterproof. Also have the extra fully vented case which allows the unit to run cooler but does give greater wind noise on recordings.

This also includes the LCD backpack which attaches to the back of the camera to allow easier setting of the menu options and also framing of the shots and reviewing what you have taken. All of the extra bigger backs needed on the case for the LCD backpack are present.

As well as the standard mounting options also included is the extra strong suction cup mount, great for attaching to windscreens, smooth surfaces etc.

PM me if you want more details or to make me an offer!

Triumph Trophy! Not for every Tomaz, Dieter or Herman!🇬🇧

Offline cropbiker

• Trophy God
  • Midlands biker
    • View Profile
Re: FOR SALE: Go Pro Hero with LCD Back Pack
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 07:57:56 pm »
Video taken with the HD Hero crossing the Millau Viaduct 2012. Some artefact on the video as riding directly into sun and a fly splat on the lens!!!!

http://youtu.be/al_m3StsCk4

Offline cropbiker

• Trophy God
  • Midlands biker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 08:32:48 pm »
Here is another one.... not biking related.... departure on a cruise ship from Stockholm

http://youtu.be/juEyiVOc-AY

Offline luckywilber

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: FZ1
  • City / Town: Simi Valley CA
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 11:41:05 pm »
Ok big guy you got me.. The first question I  have is,   How much
Thanks, Steve Wilber
Steve (Lucky) Wilber