Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Triumph Chevron One Piece Rain Suit  (Read 3273 times)

Offline sin_tiger

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE Lunar
  • City / Town: Maybole
Triumph Chevron One Piece Rain Suit
« on: March 03, 2014, 06:26:16 pm »
Prompted by one of our members, I have the following for sale.

Genuine Triumph one piece "Chevron" rain suit in red / black. Brand new, never worn (bought wrong size) still has original label and supplied spares for zipper and poppers. Size is Medium but it is large really and will go over normal leathers and riding gear.  As an indication of size, I am 1.85 m tall and 80 cm (32") waist and I found the medium a little bit roomier than I wanted, even over my leathers (Triumph 40 / 50 size), the small I got fits me better.

Specifications:
Nylon/polyurethane material, stitched/sealed seams, size M, nylon liner (partial - upper torso),complete with Triumph original pouch / bumbag. Prominent 3M refectors on rear and shoulders. Four waterproof patch pockets, two on chest and two on thighs.

It's two full length zippers with heavy velcro double over closures that make it really easy to get in and out of, the neck is velour lined with an elastic draw cord to stop the evil dribles down your neck. Now having the correct size I can vouch for this suit being as waterproof as you can get. Sadly these are no longer available and I don't know what I will do when mine wears out or gets damaged. That's a long time in the future thankfully, as this suit is made from very tough material.

I remember "Bike" magazine rated this suit as the only one of the one piece suits they tested as being 100% waterproof and great value for money.

I am asking GBP 40 plus mailing or collecting / hand over if convenient.

Offline w8d4it

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Houston Texas
Re: Triumph Chevron One Piece Rain Suit
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 02:48:39 am »
These rain suits are absolutely amazing. Absolutely waterproof..very durable. I have had mine for 10 years and it has never leaked. Never ripped.   They don't make these any more and I have been looking for a backup suit against the day something happens to mine.   40£ is a steal and if this were my size it would be sold in an instant.
Proudly Riding Triumph Since 1968
2013 Triumph Trophy SE
2001 Sprint 955 ST

Offline frojo47

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: trophy 1200 se
  • City / Town: Catterall
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 07:33:57 pm »
sin tiger, do you still have the suit? frojo . please give me a call 07813900052 thankyou
when the world goes bad remember being in that special place "the bubble of joy" behind the screen listening to howlin wolf

Offline Verdun95

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy 1200 SE
  • City / Town: by CDG Airport
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 07:53:29 pm »
Frojo47: you may want to delete your phone number from the Forum and send it as PM to sin_tiger instead, you never know who's browsing through...(If I may suggest)
An old biker must be a good rider

Offline sin_tiger

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE Lunar
  • City / Town: Maybole
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 11:13:24 am »
I agree, edit your number out for your own privacy.

Yes it's still available, I'll give you a call in a bit.