Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Your Mileage May Vary  (Read 1720 times)

Offline sungunr

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Arizona
Your Mileage May Vary
« on: March 30, 2014, 11:12:07 pm »
After more than 1K miles on the 2013 model, I can say (for me) this is one of the best bikes out there.  I realize and empathize with those who have had less than stellar performance from their TTSE's.  However ,this bike handles better than my BMW,  has more than enough acceleration and power, and the features has me smiling more every time I ride the thing.   :028:  Anyone thinking of plunking down the hard earned green to drive off with the bike should consider what you want the bike for, but if a great riding tourer, canyon carver or camping vehicle is in your desires, you have to look at this ride.  Push the button and it starts, twist the throttle and it goes.  My friends ride some really great bikes, like the Vision, Venture, R1200RT, ZZX1400, Harley Classic, but none has shown a better all around package than the TTSE.   
"That's bold talk from a one eyed fat man"

Offline Oceandiving954

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '14 TTSE
  • City / Town: Miami
Re: Your Mileage May Vary
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 11:55:42 pm »
  :460:
I'm at 1 K miles on my '14 and couldn't agree more about your posting. I have had zero issues and even if a few issues were to occur I feel very confident with this forum and my dealer, they'd be resolved effectively. 

I bought the latest VIN I could find in Florida with hopes the gremlins would be nill.
Great all around fun thus far with 3 weeks of riding...
Pacific Blue on the Atlantic :)

Offline trophied

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: New Braunfels, Tx
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 03:35:41 pm »
 :046: Mine has been all sorted by the dealer, and I couldn't agree more.  AND my last 200 mile jaunt over the weekend returned 57+ mpg, better than the RT's best at 53, and tons better than the K16's best of 43+.  I'm a very happy puppy right now, if only my wife would load up on the back with me sometimes.  She's very motorcycle risk averse!
One of the Founding Members of the Twisted Trophies

Offline Trophyman12

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Liverpool
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 09:01:52 pm »
Im having so many problems with my TTSE Launch model 2012. But when its running right I have to agree there is nothing better. Hopefully when its come back from Triumph after the new top end of the head and other issues have been sorted I can put some serious tour miles on it. Fingers crossed EH! :152:
Previous Bikes YAMAHA FJR1300 SUZUKI TL1000R            APRILLIA RSV1000 MILLIE YAMAHA YZF R1 SUZUKI GSXR1000
SUZUKI SV650S and countless others.

tweedy-bunch