Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: problems after recall work  (Read 1551 times)

Offline kurtmartin1027

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy
  • City / Town: Trenton
problems after recall work
« on: April 02, 2014, 01:02:32 am »
Just got the bike back from ecm and center stand replacement.  Cruise control not working and windscreen inop also. I can get the screen to operate with assistance. But the cruise is f'd proper.  Gonna have to take it back for the cruise but both worked fine on the way in. Ughhhhhh. Any ideas??
It may not be legal but I have a Dr's note!

Offline 1150newguy

• Ex Member
    • View Profile
Re: problems after recall work
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 01:10:38 am »
Possibly a connector loose? I just got my 2014 back from the ECM recall, put 500 miles on it in the last two days and everything works fine.

Offline Coconut

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: South Birmingham
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 04:35:13 pm »
For the Crusie Control have a look at HOW TO : Check the most Common Faults & Issues - Page 1,
under "CRUISE CONTROL NOT FUNCTIONING", where there is a list of things you can check.

There are also instructions there on how to Reset the Cruise Control - which is also worth a try :028:

Offline kurtmartin1027

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy
  • City / Town: Trenton
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 04:53:06 pm »
Thanks for the reply.  I went to the dealer and found out one mile before the exit the cruise was working again. The bike cleared the fault. But the windshield. We did a diagnostics on it and it wouldn't operate.  Took off the screen itself and the armature functions as designed.  Add the weight of the shield on it and no go.  Weird.  It operates for now with my finger and very little pressure as assistance.  They are getting with Triumph on this one.  I'll keep ya posted. 
It may not be legal but I have a Dr's note!

tweedy-bunch