Sunny Motorcycle ride in Iowa by HACKLE
[Today at 12:39:38 am]

Dead Battery - again! by TX Triumphs
[Yesterday at 11:57:02 pm]

"best" blutooth comms system? by sin_tiger
[Yesterday at 10:52:49 pm]

LED headlamp bulb by 2slowTrophy
[Yesterday at 10:25:58 pm]

Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: SIDI Way Mega Rain Boots  (Read 1994 times)

Offline Bludy L

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Wayne Co, Ohio
SIDI Way Mega Rain Boots
« on: April 10, 2014, 01:07:30 am »
Does anyone have opinions on these boots? They are wide and for me that is extremely important. The reviews I've seen are generally very positive but a few have questioned the quality of the waterproof lining.

All input is welcome!
My mother asked what I wanted to be when I grew up. I said "a biker". She said I'd have to choose one or the other.

Offline csquared

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 Blue Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Springboro, OH
Re: SIDI Way Mega Rain Boots
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 01:24:56 pm »
These are the cat's meow. I have a pair that I just can't seem to wear out! The toe pad for the shifter has worn thru and the heels have worn down enough that the kick stand catch gets caught but they are still waterproof. I use them when I ride locally and when I have to shovel snow. They are about 6-7 years old.

I bought a new pair two years ago anticipating that I'd wear the old ones out. The new ones are worn on longer trips.

If you have a wide foot and high instep then these will work. When I put the first pair on, they fit so nicely, as if they were already broken in. Can't say enough about these boots.
Every day is a Saturday when you're retired!

Offline Bludy L

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Wayne Co, Ohio
Re: SIDI Way Mega Rain Boots
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 02:05:01 pm »
Thanks
My mother asked what I wanted to be when I grew up. I said "a biker". She said I'd have to choose one or the other.