Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Success at last!  (Read 932 times)

Offline Bubbaslye

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Triumphy TROPHY
  • City / Town: Charleston
Success at last!
« on: March 04, 2013, 11:59:42 PM »
Hello, everyone!

For some bizarre reason, my attempt to register at this site took a couple of weeks -- endlessly repeating my
request for the "authorization" email.

Well, it finally arrived, and now I'm officially "on site."

Let me just say that the 2013 TROPHY is a breed apart.  Picked mine up in January, and have thus far completed
just over 1,200 miles.  Its handling is superb, its creature comforts more than adequate, and its safety features
state of the art.  Yes, it's a bit pricey ( all the more so when no one seems to want to buy its predecessor from me ),
but I am not complaining.  If the cost of riding the TROPHY is having to live with two bikes in the garage, I'm
happy to pay it.

Over the years ( since 1964 to be painfully precise ), I've owned a total of twenty-two motorcycles.  A few were
just OK, some were very good, and several were excellent; among the latter were my BMW R1200RT, my
BMW K1200 GT, my Harley-Davidson VROD, and my VICTORY Cross Country.  Hands down, however, the best bike I've
experienced is the TROPHY. 

I'm headed to BIKE WEEK in Daytona this coming weekend -- perhaps our paths will cross.

Offline Glenk69

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Melbourne
Re: Success at last!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 09:40:07 AM »
Welcome to the only forums you will ever need for the rest of your motorcycling days. :152:  yes the Trophy is that good. :400: