Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Chamcook, NB  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Bludy L

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Wayne Co, Ohio
Chamcook, NB
« on: May 12, 2014, 12:38:20 pm »
With my wife working on Mother's Day I got the idea to go to the Clam Digger in Chamcook, NB. I called my buddy Duane, also a TTES owner, and we headed east on Route 9. The road surface was less than desirable with numerous frost heaves and some pot holes. However the fried clams were just as good as I remembered. The weather was partly cloudy and the warmest day since last October. All in all a great day.

My mother asked what I wanted to be when I grew up. I said "a biker". She said I'd have to choose one or the other.

Offline Briang1234

• Non Active
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy
  • City / Town: Milwaukie, Or.
Re: Chamcook, NB
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 12:46:57 pm »
Fried clams. Thats some good stuff there. Looks like the trees havn't budded out yet. You guys get some long winter.
Brian
I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.
Riding the Northwet

Offline Bludy L

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Wayne Co, Ohio
Re: Chamcook, NB
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 02:38:56 pm »
This it typically the week that springs happens up here, the week after Mother's Day. SW New Brunswick is perhaps just a little behind us. I have daffodils that haven't yet bloomed, but others have gone by.
You're right though, we have long winters and it was a long cold one this year.
My mother asked what I wanted to be when I grew up. I said "a biker". She said I'd have to choose one or the other.

tweedy-bunch