Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: of spain  (Read 3825 times)

Offline miss

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: trophy se
  • City / Town: madrid
of spain
« on: March 10, 2013, 08:14:00 PM »
I am the happy owner presented a trophy is

Offline loads of miles

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE Silver
  • City / Town: Welwyn Garden City
Re: of spain
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 09:20:32 PM »
Well done. My wife ( who has translated this below )and I have riden through the Spanish Pyranees twice on two long tours of Spain  on our last bike a  Fazer 1000 .We have just got our Trophy SE silver and are off to Switzerland in September . Most likley to be  back in Spain next year to enjoy the fantastic weather and roads you have out there on our new Trophy . 

Muy bien. Mi mujer y yo viajmos por los  pyranees dos veces mientras nuestos tour de espana por nuestra moto Fazer 1000.  Ahora mismo tenemos nuestra Trophy SE silver y vamos a suisa en septiembre.  Quizas otra vez en espana el ano que viene para disfrutar el buen tiempo y calles que tiene ahi con nuestra Trophy nuevo.

:046:Loads of miles

Offline miss

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 09:25:19 PM »
*Originally Posted by loads of miles [+]
Well done. My wife ( who has translated this below )and I have riden through the Spanish Pyranees twice on two long tours of Spain  on our last bike a  Fazer 1000 .We have just got our Trophy SE silver and are off to Switzerland in September . Most likley to be  back in Spain next year to enjoy the fantastic weather and roads you have out there on our new Trophy . 

Muy bien. Mi mujer y yo viajmos por los  pyranees dos veces mientras nuestos tour de espana por nuestra moto Fazer 1000.  Ahora mismo tenemos nuestra Trophy SE silver y vamos a suisa en septiembre.  Quizas otra vez en espana el ano que viene para disfrutar el buen tiempo y calles que tiene ahi con nuestra Trophy nuevo.

:046:Loads of miles

yo tambien ire a suiza en agosto, saludos

Offline alapues

• Trophy Member
  • Si hay que ir, se va!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE Launch ed.
  • City / Town: Zaragoza
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 03:35:43 PM »
Por lo menos ya somos dos!  :152:

We are two at least! :152:

V'sssssss

Offline loads of miles

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE Silver
  • City / Town: Welwyn Garden City
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 09:47:13 PM »
First service due next Monday  then of to the coast the following week end .
Switzerland in Sept seems a long way away but cant wait to use the Trophy for what it was designed for,on some of the best M/Cycle roads in the world.  Expect to do 2500 miles in total .Have already done two tours of Spain covering 2300 mile each time .Love the roads in Spain and the fact that they are so empty and with some much fantastic scenery with wonderful weather and the food what can I say !!! .Hope we will be back there in 2014 and do the west of Spain to the south coast .

Offline Glenk69

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Melbourne
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2013, 05:35:35 AM »
Welcome miss and congratulations on the introductory post.  Short and to the point and why not?  When you own a Trophy there isn't much time for typing posts on forums.

Offline miss

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 03:49:22 PM »
*Originally Posted by loads of miles [+]
First service due next Monday  then of to the coast the following week end .
Switzerland in Sept seems a long way away but cant wait to use the Trophy for what it was designed for,on some of the best M/Cycle roads in the world.  Expect to do 2500 miles in total .Have already done two tours of Spain covering 2300 mile each time .Love the roads in Spain and the fact that they are so empty and with some much fantastic scenery with wonderful weather and the food what can I say !!! .Hope we will be back there in 2014 and do the west of Spain to the south coast .

I live in the north-west, we'll talk when you come

Offline miss

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 03:51:33 PM »
alapues, guess by your nickname, you're from zaragoza, lived several years in Calatayud