Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: fit my zumo 660  (Read 2137 times)

Offline frojo47

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: trophy 1200 se
  • City / Town: Catterall
fit my zumo 660
« on: May 20, 2014, 08:57:24 pm »
 :002:well a big thankyou to davybull and cocont for your info., I have now fit my zumo 660. bike stripped and rebuilt with the gps perfectly situated behind the screen. Its good to do the work yourself you kind of bond with your bike and these bolton goodies arnt that hard to fit with a little help from this site thankyou again Frojo. :046:
when the world goes bad remember being in that special place "the bubble of joy" behind the screen listening to howlin wolf

Offline Coconut

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: South Birmingham
Re: fit my zumo 660
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 10:05:44 pm »
You're most welcome  :821:

Offline davybull

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE L
  • City / Town: Wigan
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 12:10:35 am »
Definitely good to wield the old allen keys every now and then frojo. Enjoy the Zumo.

Trust me......
I ride a Triumph.

Offline frojo47

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 07:43:21 am »
you can do a lot to a TT with one allen key. Im a poet and i didnt know it. Frojo
when the world goes bad remember being in that special place "the bubble of joy" behind the screen listening to howlin wolf

Offline Coconut

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: South Birmingham
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 08:58:15 am »
I recommend getting one of these which are much less likely
to slip and scratch the paintwork than a standard Allen Key  :169:

Offline frojo47

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 12:30:48 pm »
thanks coconut , I have a Facom pistol grip allen key set but sometimes the handle can get in the way. While we are on screen , for all the bits of work that i have done on the bike its so good to do , there is a blank socket waiting for everything to be fit (accessories) and also the bodywork is such that any damage done , dont mess around just swop it for a new one. i got a cover for my scraped pannier but im not putting it on yet ill wait till its a mess and i didnt think it was expensive so there you have it , this bikes ace. Frojo

tweedy-bunch