Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: For our British and French friends  (Read 1446 times)

Offline w8d4it

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Houston Texas
For our British and French friends
« on: June 15, 2014, 05:46:29 pm »

This happened to an Englishman in France who was totally drunk.
The French policeman stops his car and asks the gentleman if he has been drinking. With great difficulty, the Englishman admits that he has been drinking all day, that his daughter got married in the morning to a French man, and that he drank champagne and a few bottles of wine at the reception and a quite few glasses of single malt there after.
Quite upset, the policeman proceeds to alcotest (breath test) him and asks the Englishman if he knows under French Law why he is going to be arrested.
The Englishman answers with humour: No sir, I do not! But while we're asking questions, do you know that this is a British car and my wife is driving... on the other side???
Proudly Riding Triumph Since 1968
2013 Triumph Trophy SE
2001 Sprint 955 ST

Offline cropbiker

• Trophy God
  • Midlands biker
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Worcester
Re: For our British and French friends
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 05:57:47 pm »
LOL.... very good! :745:
Triumph Trophy! Not for every Tomaz, Dieter or Herman!🇬🇧

Offline Verdun95

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy 1200 SE
  • City / Town: by CDG Airport
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 05:59:22 pm »
 :430: excellent!!  :821:
another one: a French "notable"  is pulled over, a Gendarme came to his left side and salutes the gentleman introducing himself in the usual way "Gendarmerie Nationale!!" and the guy to answer: "you'd better work harder in school"!  :745: :745: :745: I wish I'd be bold enough to try that...one time.
An old biker must be a good rider

Offline woody

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Sunny Swindon
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 10:25:44 pm »
this happened to us in our right hand drive English car we re-registered onto Spanish number plates,no word of a lie the Spanish traffic copper gave my wife a real good lecture on how to drive during a roadside stop while i sat in the drivers seat on the other side of the car wondering weather or not to interupt him (with a smug grin on my face). after about 2-3 Min's asked for her licence,why she asked and pointing at me saying in Spanish "but hes driving", i gave the red faced copper my licence which he took a whole 2 seconds to inspect and passed it back saying OK go. the funny thing was during the whole event his mate who was standing further back from the car could see what this numpty was doing looking at me and didn't stop him either. lorca police department  Muppet's! :047: :125:
Nothing to fear but fear itself!