Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Trophy due on Wednesday  (Read 1218 times)

Offline Simons Trophy

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Blue Trophy
  • City / Town: Melbourne
Trophy due on Wednesday
« on: March 15, 2013, 11:24:07 AM »
Heard from my Dealer, Trophy should be right to pick up on Wednesday.. :046:
Can't wait, I'm like a kid at Christmas time.
Think about it going to sleep as I re-read mag reviews, think about it when I wake up, think about it all day!
I'm getting very tired!

Forecast for pickup day 28 (82) degrees.......

Have it booked in for 1st service Friday next week (2 days after pickup) then going on a 3 day ride.
Simon

Offline coneye

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
Re: Trophy due on Wednesday
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 06:46:17 PM »
Good luck with it 3 day trip sounds great,yo have some great roads there, jst got back fom a 12 day  ride oround lakes..Jymbadyne, central and southrn nsw

Offline Simons Trophy

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Blue Trophy
  • City / Town: Melbourne
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 02:42:01 AM »
Its great bike country in and out of all the valleys, 12 days is a nice trip.
I've done the Great Alpine Road quite a few times on the Thunderbird and can't wait to give the Trophy a run along there.
Simon

Offline Robmcg

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE 2013
  • City / Town: Adelaide
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 06:56:20 AM »
Hi Simon
I'm in the same boat as you re sleeping, only I have to wait another week - bum - bum.
My daughter lived at Myrleford and Porpunka and I used to visit her on my CBR1000 and 2 ST's (1100 & 1300). Great riding in the Summer, but I skated off the road a few times, in the winter, due to black ice. Didn't drop the bike each time, but quickened the heart rate   :156:, as you are just a passenger, trying to balance it to a stop and /or gain stability. After 2 big scares, I tended to take the car in winter.
I get the feeling that we will see lots of Trophys on Australian roads, provided Triumph can keep up to demand.
As mine was booked, there was only one more available in Australia, in the current, just landed, shipment. 2 days before, there were 5, so, they are selling well.
Safe Riding Rob  :001:

tweedy-bunch