Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Why do you have to hit play on your phone for the music to play? I have an LG  (Read 3129 times)

Offline flyingz06

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Indiana
phone.  If i shut off and restart I always have to hit play.  Always play.

I want it to just play

Offline Coconut

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: South Birmingham
Probably because your LG is primarily a Phone, not a music player,
but has a Music Player built into it, so at each power up you have to "tell" it
to be a Music Player by pressing "Play" each time  :169:

Offline miss

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: trophy se
  • City / Town: madrid
that the bluetooth module of the bike is sh#t on a stick, and triumph does nothing to solve

sometimes it works sometimes you have to give a play on the phone :233: :233: :233: :233: :233:

Offline biboy

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: TROPHY 1200 2013
  • City / Town: napoli
I can't understand why, in a momento when this issues are so easy to be solved, they cant arrange a realiable and functioning audio and communication module?   :233:

Ok, you dont have the experience, so why dont ask to quelified suppliers to develop something which is good for your bike or hire some experienced technicians from the BMW, or the automotive field....

This is something that has nothing to do with the bike itself, except for the power supply, but ity seems like an huge challenge, even in 2014....

And nor any update on this matter..... :435: 

Do they read these forums? I hope they do...

Offline w8d4it

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Houston Texas
Normally I give Triumph a lot of leeway but I have to agree with the other complainants on this one.  The blue tooth could definitely use improving.   I would like to know why the connection process has to be 1) the bike has to be running first and then 2) turn on my headset, otherwise the two won't connect.  If I shut of the bike to get petrol, got to the store, etc I have to repeat the process.  Yet when I get in my VW the car automatically searches for and connects to my phone.  If stop the car and restart it automatically reconnects.  So if VW can do why can't Triumph?
Proudly Riding Triumph Since 1968
2013 Triumph Trophy SE
2001 Sprint 955 ST

Offline flyingz06

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Indiana
*Originally Posted by w8d4it [+]
Normally I give Triumph a lot of leeway but I have to agree with the other complainants on this one.  The blue tooth could definitely use improving.   I would like to know why the connection process has to be 1) the bike has to be running first and then 2) turn on my headset, otherwise the two won't connect.  If I shut of the bike to get petrol, got to the store, etc I have to repeat the process.  Yet when I get in my VW the car automatically searches for and connects to my phone.  If stop the car and restart it automatically reconnects.  So if VW can do why can't Triumph?

amen brother. get it together triumph

Offline biboy

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: TROPHY 1200 2013
  • City / Town: napoli
Why don't arrange and send an OFFICIAL ENQUIRY to Triumph, signed by all of us, Trophy's owners?
So we can ask them to review and upgrade the audio system and its several smaller and greater issues that cause us do not fully enjoy our bike....

Something like a online petition :)

What you think?  I dont know how to make it, but if we collect at least 100 signatures from forums' members (which I think are the ACTIVE meembers...)

Do you agree?

Offline Coconut

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: South Birmingham
As a general rule, I would start off by reporting the / any problem to my Dealer.

If I was not satisfied with their response, then I would then write to Triumph with my individual problem(s).

If Triumph did not respond favourably, I might then think about a petition,
but I would rather give them the chance to respond to me in person first,
as they may already have the issue in hand which owners, and even Dealers, are not yet aware of.

tweedy-bunch