Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Trophy accessories for sale  (Read 1694 times)

Offline TrophyTim

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: West Yorkshire
Trophy accessories for sale
« on: June 28, 2014, 04:56:00 pm »
I have a few genuine Trophy accessories for sale as follows:

Pannier Bags: Both sides; one is perfect, the other has scuffing to one corner, but with no tears or splits. £50 for both.
Top Box Inner Bag: Perfect condition. £40
High Touring Screen: Unmarked, used for less than 1,000 miles. £100
CNC Machined GPS Bracket: As new. £30

I'm also selling:

Interphone F4 Bluetooth Helmet Comms System: A brand new system, as mine was a couple of years ago, comes with two sets of mic/ear speakers per helmet (it's designed for comms between two helmets) and some of the parts have been used. However there are enough parts left to make a complete and functional helmet-to-helmet system. As well as rider-to-pillion chat, the F4 also facilitates bluetooth links to your satnav and to your phone. Google 'Interphone F4' for more info. £100

Garmin Zumo 660 satnav: A bike-designed system, and fully waterproof. It works perfectly and has been protected by the included hard pouch all its life, meaning it's scratch-free. Comes complete with bike-mountable cradle and wiring harness, car cradle, car power lead and mains charger. £200

BMW Tourshell Jacket. Size 60 (I'm a 46" chest) and in good condition. Very slight scuffing to a small patch on the r/h side. Black. Includes quilted inner liner for those chilly rides. Current model and retails for more than £400. My price... £120

The costs quoted are exclusive of postage - if you're interested in anything we can discuss and agree charges/transit insurance/delivery as required. That said I would much rather you come and collect or we meet up somewhere... saves hassle and it's good to chat with fellow-bikers! I am in Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, UK.

Please PM me if you're interested in any of these bits and pieces and we'll take it from there. Oh, and it's a UK only sale - thank you.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 09:05:26 pm by TrophyTim »

Offline simbad

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Cardiff
Re: Trophy accessories for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 07:34:32 am »
Hi there, will take the rad guard if still for sale. Thanks