Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Hi From Wales  (Read 1267 times)

Offline timbox2

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: K1300GT
  • City / Town: Newport
Hi From Wales
« on: March 17, 2013, 08:19:21 AM »
Hi People,

Names Tim, currently own a BM K1300GT and although I am very interested in the Trophy Its doubtful I will swap anytime soon, maybe in a year or two.

I was due to have a demo ride at Fowlers in Bristol a couple of months back but somebody broke the demo, havent heard from them since.

Offline Berber

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: K1600GTL (Pegasus)
  • City / Town: Nottingham
Re: Hi From Wales
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 11:14:47 AM »
Hi Tim

I was contracting for EADS a couple of years ago and had digs in Newport. I bought my first Bike from Thunderoad (great bunch of lads).

The Trophy is a great bike. Get one and enjoy.
'The farther one travels, the less one knows.......'

George Harrison

Offline timbox2

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: K1300GT
  • City / Town: Newport
Re: Hi From Wales
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 05:36:50 PM »
*Originally Posted by Berber [+]
Hi Tim

I was contracting for EADS a couple of years ago and had digs in Newport. I bought my first Bike from Thunderoad (great bunch of lads).

The Trophy is a great bike. Get one and enjoy.

Know EADS or Cassidian as its now known well, as I work under the "Atlas" banner for Fujitsu.
Im sure the Trophy is a great bike, once I get a test ride I'll know more. Its more for the Future when it comes to replace the GT as I certainly wont be getting a K1600 lovely bike that it is, just a bit too near Gold Wing status. I had a Trumpet before the GT, a Tiger, loved it especially the triple lump.

tweedy-bunch