Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: For Sale: Trophy Touring Screen, Tank Bag and other biking accessories....  (Read 1995 times)

Offline TrophyTim

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: West Yorkshire
Genuine Triumph Trophy High Touring Screen: Unmarked, used for less than 1,000 miles. £80

Genuine Triumph Trophy Tank Bag: Unused and complete, £60

Interphone F4 Bluetooth Helmet Comms System: A brand new system, as mine was a couple of years ago, comes with two sets of mic/ear speakers per helmet (it's designed for comms between two helmets) and some of the parts have been used. However there are enough parts left to make a complete and functional helmet-to-helmet system. As well as rider-to-pillion chat, the F4 also facilitates bluetooth links to your satnav and to your phone. Google 'Interphone F4' for more info. £100

Garmin Zumo 660 satnav: A bike-designed system, and fully waterproof. It works perfectly and has been protected by the included hard pouch all its life, meaning it's scratch-free. Comes complete with bike-mountable cradle and wiring harness, car cradle, car power lead and mains charger. £200

BMW Tourshell Jacket. Size 60 (I'm a 46" chest) and in good condition. Very slight scuffing to a small patch on the r/h side. Black. Includes quilted inner liner for those chilly rides. Current model and retails for more than £400. My price... £120

The costs quoted are exclusive of postage - if you're interested in anything we can discuss and agree charges/transit insurance/delivery as required. That said I would much rather you come and collect or we meet up somewhere... saves hassle and it's good to chat with fellow-bikers! I am in Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, UK.

Please PM me if you're interested in any of these bits and pieces and we'll take it from there. Oh, and it's a UK only sale - thank you.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 03:53:15 pm by TrophyTim »

Offline ray

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: trophe es
  • City / Town: st ceer (nr liskeard
Hi just wondering if the tank bag is still for sale unfortunately I live in Cornwall so it will have to be posted   
Regards Ray 

Offline w8d4it

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Houston Texas
Darn. Too bad you are in the UK.  Any idea of postage to the US on the bag? I'd also be interested in the Zumo but wonder is that tied to Europe or would it work in the US
Proudly Riding Triumph Since 1968
2013 Triumph Trophy SE
2001 Sprint 955 ST