Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: 1995 Triumph Trophy 1200 For Quick Sale BARGAIN!!!  (Read 1651 times)

Offline cvtrwm

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: coventry
1995 Triumph Trophy 1200 For Quick Sale BARGAIN!!!
« on: July 04, 2014, 03:20:10 pm »
I bought this so that me and the Wife could return to biking. Unfortunately just after, she had an accident on her push bike and broke her hip. Twelve months down the line and she is still waiting for a hip replacement. We're now moving house and losing the garage, so the Trophy is going to have to go.

It's got no tax and the MOT runs out on the 23rd July. This isn't a problem though because it's only done 12 miles since the last MOT, so it'll pass with no problems, I just haven't got the time to sort it. I could tax it at the buyers expense too.

Overall it's in lovely condition with a few age-related marks, but nothing serious. As well as the Triumph panniers, it has a Givi Monokey top box, although this has been badly sprayed and needs a recoat. It's perfectly usable, just not cosmetically very nice.

it's a 1995 model, on an N plate with 31180 on the clock. It's got a Datatool alarm, a Scotoiler and a CTEK Smart Battery Charger system. Lots of paperwork and service history up to 18000.

I can upload more photos on request. I want £1500 for her, but I'm open to an offer for a quick sale.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 03:27:15 pm by cvtrwm »

Offline w8d4it

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Houston Texas
Re: 1995 Triumph Trophy 1200 For Quick Sale BARGAIN!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 09:34:27 pm »
You might want to try posting here as well
http://www.triumphrat.net/triumph-motorcycles-for-sale-wanted-rest-of-the-world/             
Proudly Riding Triumph Since 1968
2013 Triumph Trophy SE
2001 Sprint 955 ST

tweedy-bunch