Another Ride to the Ledges State Park by iowabikerider
[Today at 02:02:38 am]

Spinning the bobbins by Trophyed-Up
[Today at 12:41:36 am]

Another Forum Newbie by bobv07662
[Today at 12:27:40 am]

Another Newbee Question - Excessive Heat by Saddle Tramp
[Yesterday at 09:46:32 pm]

Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Where would you sell your bike in the UK?  (Read 1410 times)

Offline robert

• Trophy Member
  • vroom vroom
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Hitchin
Where would you sell your bike in the UK?
« on: July 07, 2014, 02:05:50 pm »
So, I'm considering selling my bike - TTSE Blue top box 5000 miles. All recalls, service history etc.

I'm reluctant to use eBay and autotrader but wondered where people generally sell things like this.

Any suggestions appreciated and if you're interested in the bike then send me a pm and we'll take it from there!

Thanks

Offline cropbiker

• Trophy God
  • Midlands biker
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Worcester
Re: Where would you sell your bike in the UK?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 01:13:08 pm »
Are you replacing it with another Trophy or Triumph? In which case going to a dealership can often give surprisingly good results as part ex against a new model as they are always on the lookout for good used stock.

If urgent cash is needed then there are sites like webuyanybike.com where you can get money almost immediately but be warned you will get less than you might be hoping for.

You can of course offer it for sale in the sales section on this forum as someone who has not yet bought a Trophy may be looking through the site. I think people have had mixed results on that.
Triumph Trophy! Not for every Tomaz, Dieter or Herman!🇬🇧